OT: Where to change nameplate on a Habs jersey?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Don't forget to remove the letters in the blue section :sarcasm:

6350186365_95c34e79cf.jpg

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Think outside the box a bit, remember the days when the name was on a rectangle piece of material and then sewn on.

If you can't get the name removed, perhaps you can get a new piece of the same material and cover it up, then put the new name on top.

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
Few options

It's very easy to unstitching yourself. (Buy a stitch picker $4) I bought one because I've now used it 4 times for various jerseys.

Step two would be to either order new name plate & letters from somewhere like http://www.coolhockey.com/Player-Kits/c10/index.html

Or find a local retailer whom will send out or do stitching in house.
There is a place in Kingston ontario that will do any name for about $40

The other option is take or send to bell centre although I'm unsure of the cost for this method.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Used to be $25 at the Bell Centre. I imagine it's the same price. It'll take them a week or so to get it back to you, though.

the watcher

Feb 7, 2006
Montreal
Few options

It's very easy to unstitching yourself. (Buy a stitch picker $4) I bought one because I've now used it 4 times for various jerseys.

Step two would be to either order new name plate & letters from somewhere like http://www.coolhockey.com/Player-Kits/c10/index.html

Or find a local retailer whom will send out or do stitching in house.
There is a place in Kingston ontario that will do any name for about $40

The other option is take or send to bell centre although I'm unsure of the cost for this method.

Thanks will look into this.

Used to be $25 at the Bell Centre. I imagine it's the same price. It'll take them a week or so to get it back to you, though.

How's the quality at the bell center? Is it the same crap they sell on NHL.com which is some sticker version?

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
You got burned buying a Woywitka jersey too? I thought I was the only one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad