Where to buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl shirt?

senfan266

Aug 12, 2005
I saw someone wearing this shirt the other day. Does anyone know where to get this? :nod:

tumblr_mum9wkdPlk1qzoh71o1_500.jpg

fRESH88

Sep 26, 2011
i actually bought 3 of those shirts. really good quality, dont come pre-shrunk tho. I got some many laughs at my jumbo shirt at the tank lol

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
i actually bought 3 of those shirts. really good quality, dont come pre-shrunk tho. I got some many laughs at my jumbo shirt at the tank lol

How are they in terms of length? I'm 6'1, so usually a large, but lately t-shirts have been too short.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Grreeeeaaaaat now I HAVE to buy one of those, I can't resist haha. Thanks for posting this though! Not sure which one though, debating between these the Vlasic Pickles one, the "This is Dream" one, and I like the "Jumbos ****" and Nemo one too but I really want the "This is Dream" one though. And also this other Hertl one: http://www.redbubble.com/people/annfrazi/works/10931074-teenage-mutant-ninja-hertl?p=t-shirt

fig,white,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg

We'll see though but I definitely wanna get a shirt soon! Thanks!!

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
The carraway clothing guy is a Redditor. I love his stuff. The Burns face tee is probably the best shirt I've ever bought! He also keeps the prices VERY reasonable and tends to discount shirts based on player performances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad