Where to buy Perdots gear in town?

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Howdy fam. Recent transplant from Flyers and Penguins country, but love Peter Laviolette, Shea Weber, Roman Josi, anyone named Forsberg, and cheap tickets. Nashville is my new town and the Preds are my other conference team, after the untouchable Ed Snider Orange Guys.

So I am headed to Game 1 tomorrow and wanna show love, but hate paying officially licensed premiums. Anywhere in town to buy a T shirt or hat and the like for a decent price? When I lived in the 'burgh there were tons of places where you could cop a black and gold "Pittsburgh Baseball" shirt or the like for about 5 bucks, and that's what everyone wore to Pirates games.

So...where's the cheap swag at?

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Sports seasons, which several locations around town, there's TN sports fan store at Opry Mills and even Target has some gear.

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
Howdy fam. Recent transplant from Flyers and Penguins country, but love Peter Laviolette, Shea Weber, Roman Josi, anyone named Forsberg, and cheap tickets. Nashville is my new town and the Preds are my other conference team, after the untouchable Ed Snider Orange Guys.

So I am headed to Game 1 tomorrow and wanna show love, but hate paying officially licensed premiums. Anywhere in town to buy a T shirt or hat and the like for a decent price? When I lived in the 'burgh there were tons of places where you could cop a black and gold "Pittsburgh Baseball" shirt or the like for about 5 bucks, and that's what everyone wore to Pirates games.

So...where's the cheap swag at?

As Pred303 said, they should be giving away Pred gold t-shirts at the game. And thanks for actually thinking of getting and wearing team colors - if always irks me when I see people attend the games (especially in the lower bowl seats that can be seen on TV broadcast) wearing non-Pred or worse opposing team's colors (not realizing so, I guess).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00