OT: Where to buy jersey Thread

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Hi guys,

I was looking forward to order my Bergeron Reverse Retro jersey on the Boston Pro shop website as an christmas gift. Unfortunately, they only have very small sizes left and this since a week or two. I doubt they will be full of stock soon again. So I wanted to ask you where do you get your jerseys online? I would prefer an authentic one. I read that the fanatics jersey arent really good quality and not authentic. Is this true?

Does any of you have experience in ordering an authentic one from coolhockey.com? Are they legit?

Thank you for your help

Reactions: rfournier103

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Any NHL run site and team store is run by Fanatics. They essentially have a monopoly on not just the NHL but every major sport.

For my jerseys I generally buy from sportsk.com they are a small business site and sell authentic adidas jerseys and shipping is cheap. Though they only sell blanks no names.

A good site for custom named jerseys is Coolhockey.com and HockeyAuthentic.com. they Have a good selection and you can have them hand stitch a name of your choice on the back. They are in Canada though so I'm not sure if with the busy holiday shipping and having to go through customs it would be here by Christmas.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Any NHL run site and team store is run by Fanatics. They essentially have a monopoly on not just the NHL but every major sport.

For my jerseys I generally buy from sportsk.com they are a small business site and sell authentic adidas jerseys and shipping is cheap. Though they only sell blanks no names.

A good site for custom named jerseys is Coolhockey.com and HockeyAuthentic.com. they Have a good selection and you can have them hand stitch a name of your choice on the back. They are in Canada though so I'm not sure if with the busy holiday shipping and having to go through customs it would be here by Christmas.
I looked on hockeyauthentic yesterday and they were saying it would ship early 2023 :help:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
@Sevendust, try JerseyBaron.com

I bought an authentic Patrice Bergeron 2010 Winter Classic jersey from them and it is perfect down to the lettering and numbering. They do most of their sales on eBay, but they are 100% legit. I already looked, and they have all the “normal” sizes. Unfortunately, it looks like they only have blanks. But if you want my advice, get the blank now in your size while you can, and customize it.

I’ve used Keener Jerseys in Canada in the past for customization, and they are as good as it gets for custom authentic numbers and lettering. It’ll take time, but I can attest to their work. They customized a black Reebok edge 2.0 jersey with Bergeron’s name, number, “A,” and a 2011 SCF patch (which I bought separately and sent in with the jersey). It is spectacular and by far my favorite jersey that I own.

Good hunting and let me know how it goes. I know how frustrating it can be looking for a jersey you have to have but can’t find it anywhere. PM me if I can help.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's nuts that the NHL/Adidas didn't make enough of the reverse retros available before the holiday shopping season.

Hockey Authentic generally has the best prices for actual customized authentic NHL jerseys, and their customization is simply awesome. Way better than the cruddy lettering and numbering from the more official outlets that sell authentic jerseys. Their shipping to the US is included in the price of the jersey, and still comes out a bit cheaper than buying directly from the NHL shop and Adidas directly.

They sold out of the customized reverse retros uber fast when they went up for sale. They had a COVID outbreak a few weeks ago so I think the team that does their stitching all got sick and won't get caught up until early 2023. I wanted to get a custom Pasta Pooh Bear and a custom Kaprizov Wild reverse retro. Supposedly they will have another round of reverse retro sales in early 2023. I guess I will try again then.

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
I pre-ordered a Marchand the from the proshop the day it was opened for sale but It hasn't shipped. Cant call the pro-shop, cant leave a message, cant customize online, and they wont respond to email. So im essentially out 260 with no update as to when its coming.

There is better availability of CCM jerseys with designs from the 60s and customization options out the wazoo than the jersey that was literally announced a month ago.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I pre-ordered a Marchand the from the proshop the day it was opened for sale but It hasn't shipped. Cant call the pro-shop, cant leave a message, cant customize online, and they wont respond to email. So im essentially out 260 with no update as to when its coming.

There is better availability of CCM jerseys with designs from the 60s and customization options out the wazoo than the jersey that was literally announced a month ago.
I had a very similar experience with the Pro Shop when I bought Mrs. 103 a 2019 Marchand Winter Classic jersey. What a f***-show. After A LOT of legwork, we finally got it. I’ll never buy another jersey from them unless it’s ready-made on the rack and I can walk out with it that day.

Good luck.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Is it possible to buy a poitras jersey except with the 2022 alternate white jerseys?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Do you mean the Pooh Bear?

If so, good luck. I don’t think you can get a white Pooh anywhere.

Unfortunately yes, that one. Probably my favorite jersey the bruins have come out with in quite some time. Not a fan of the ones they came out with this year so don’t really want to get a poitras one of those.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
i only buy jerseys online , from bruins pro shop.

I have yet to investigate, either at the Pro Shop proper or online: Does anyone sell a knock off of the "Original Six" third sweaters they wore last night? I'm not spending $300 or whatever it is for the official release.

More specifically, does anyone know if there are "youth size" or small sizes made with cheaper material and therefore don't cost an arm and a leg?

I'll be in town tomorrow, so I'll look myself, but any info appreciated,

1698600487316.png

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
I have yet to investigate, either at the Pro Shop proper or online: Does anyone sell a knock off of the "Original Six" third sweaters they wore last night? I'm not spending $300 or whatever it is for the official release.

More specifically, does anyone know if there are "youth size" or small sizes made with cheaper material and therefore don't cost an arm and a leg?

I'll be in town tomorrow, so I'll look myself, but any info appreciated,

View attachment 759854
85 dollars on fanatics.com

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
i only buy jerseys online , from bruins pro shop.
I buy my jerseys in person or online from the proshop.

I've had good luck with rmailing the proshop to ask what players they have jerseys for as I don't think they are offering customized player jerseys any longer.

The players I saw in the shop on Thursday were:

Marchand
Lucic
Pasta
McAvoy
Coyle
Lindholm
Swayman
Ullmark
Van Riemsdyk

If you are looking for player tshirts, there are slim pickings sadly.

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Is it possible to buy a poitras jersey except with the 2022 alternate white jerseys?

A board member PMd me suggesting
I buy my jerseys in person or online from the proshop.

I've had good luck with rmailing the proshop to ask what players they have jerseys for as I don't think they are offering customized player jerseys any longer.

The players I saw in the shop on Thursday were:

Marchand
Lucic
Pasta
McAvoy
Coyle
Lindholm
Swayman
Ullmark
Van Riemsdyk

If you are looking for player tshirts, there are slim pickings sadly.

Yes, and they're $40 a throw.

1698613323593.png

Last edited:

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Wait I’m confused. Please tell me I can get a 2022 bruins alternate whites with poitras.

I love those jerseys

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
It's nuts that the NHL/Adidas didn't make enough of the reverse retros available before the holiday shopping season.

Hockey Authentic generally has the best prices for actual customized authentic NHL jerseys, and their customization is simply awesome. Way better than the cruddy lettering and numbering from the more official outlets that sell authentic jerseys. Their shipping to the US is included in the price of the jersey, and still comes out a bit cheaper than buying directly from the NHL shop and Adidas directly.

They sold out of the customized reverse retros uber fast when they went up for sale. They had a COVID outbreak a few weeks ago so I think the team that does their stitching all got sick and won't get caught up until early 2023. I wanted to get a custom Pasta Pooh Bear and a custom Kaprizov Wild reverse retro. Supposedly they will have another round of reverse retro sales in early 2023. I guess I will try again then.

Another thumbs up for Hockey Authentic. Did a fantastic job on my Pasta jersey.

DAVID PASTRNAK BOSTON BRUINS AUTHENTIC PRO ADIDAS NHL JERSEY (CLIMALITE/AEROREADY MODEL)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad