Where to buy IIHF jerseys?

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
Any idea where to buy official team jerseys/replicas that nike makes? Specifically for European teams.Shop on IIHF website has nothing and even tho it was written that merch can be bought on site in Riga/Tampere - but they were not even nike and priced crazy. There are some sites that offer jerseya from 2021,but lot of teams have changed them anyway.

Reactions: DaveG and Play

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
Any idea where to buy official team jerseys/replicas that nike makes? Specifically for European teams.Shop on IIHF website has nothing and even tho it was written that merch can be bought on site in Riga/Tampere - but they were not even nike and priced crazy. There are some sites that offer jerseya from 2021,but lot of teams have changed them anyway.
If you are looking for czech hockey jerseys you can find them here. It's official czech hockey fanshop.

I'm pretty sure FIN, SWE etc. have the same fanshops.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
If you are looking for czech hockey jerseys you can find them here. It's official czech hockey fanshop.

Though it's the IIHF that has a deal with Nike, whereas the federations have their own deals generally with other manufacturers that have their own designs. That being the case, they do not offer the Nike jerseys.

Reactions: Bakayoko Ono

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

I want a Jagr national team jersey, the most recent one he played in, but I will have to go to ebay for that.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
EBay is where it’s at, I’ve gotten quite a few blank gamer Nike IIHF jerseys for Canada and Russian uniforms. They are expensive. Be sure to separate which sellers are real and fake/scamming. Happy searching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad