Where to buy authentic Home Lightning jersey

TASA

Jun 19, 2007
Digby, NS
Hey,
Just wondering where I could order one online. I live in Nova Scotia so I can't just go out an buy one in a local store. NHL.com doesn't seem to have any listed and all sites I have checked only have Premier or the older styles for sale.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Dave C

Aug 30, 2011
Nottingham, England
Probably not the same for Canada but here in England we get hit by large import charges when ordering from the States.

I've used fansedge the past few times (Bucs and Bolts gear) and they've been fantastic. They tag a little extra on the normal price but guarantee no import charges. My parcels always arrive within a week too. It usually takes 2 weeks minimum from across the pond.

I've actually just ordered this from there...

http://www.fansedge.com/Tampa-Bay-L...p-Jersey-Hooded-Sweatshirt-_462846908_PD.html

They have a massive selection and as I've said, they've always been brilliant for me.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey lightning fans, I live in Phoenix and I'm really big fan of the dark lightning jersey from 2007-2011. I was wondering if anyone knew a website where i could find a Radim Vrbata or Mike Smith lightning jersey in Men's small or medium, I've tried Ebay but unfortunately I haven't had any luck so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->