Speculation: Where is Tatar going to go?

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Nothing wrong with a two way guy that puts up less points in the post season. It just means you want him on the 4th line, not the 2nd or 3rd.

Doubt he gets above $3M AAV

nucksauce

Oct 30, 2013
If the Canucks have any space left for him after Hughes, Pettersson and Dickinson all have deals he could be a great 3rd line option on a one year show me deal. Gives us strong depth if we decide to move Miller to the 3rd line, also let's us ease Podkolzin in to the roster have him battle for a 3rd line role against Dickinson/Motte/Petan(?)/Tatar instead of the one were currently gifting him. Also if Tatar has chemistry with Pettersson or Horvat it just makes us that much more deeper.

Hoglander Pettersson Boeser
Pearson Horvat Garland
Motte Miller Tatar/Podkolzin
Highmore Dickinson Sutter
Di Guesppe Dowling MackEwan
Petan

I'm not worried about his playoffs resume, I'd rather get into the playoffs first.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
I was with you until you said "not a contender to win".

When you have Matthews Tavares, Marner, Nylander, and Rielly you are always a contender to win.

The key is finding the right pieces around them, can Kerfoot, Bunting, Ritchie and Kase be those pieces? Well Kerfoot can we know that he's shown that the others? that remains to be seen

I was with you until you said "you are always a contender to win". I would've added "in the regular season"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->