Where is Suter Playing? (Team USA Captain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Just wondering. I thought up until now he was still playing for Wisconsin but hes not. Hows he doing where ever he is playing. If someone has a link to where hes playing that would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
clefty said:
16 games...was he hurt?

Yup, he hurt his shoulder and was out for a few weeks. If I'm not mistaken, Phaneuf went down with a similar injury at about the same time fueling rumors that these two might be the same person :D

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
SmokeyClause said:
Yup, he hurt his shoulder and was out for a few weeks. If I'm not mistaken, Phaneuf went down with a similar injury at about the same time fueling rumors that these two might be the same person :D
The Phaneuf dominated the WJC while Suter held Likens back proving they are different ;)

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
nomorekids said:
But I hear that both sent postcards to Travis Zajac, telling him all about what it was like to be selected to a national team :)
Zajac sent postcards at the draft to both Suter and Phaneuf telling them what its like to be drafted by a real team. Plus, last I checked Vrana won the bronze medal in OT with Suter on the ice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->