Where is Ian Scott?

Where is Ian Scott?

• Total voters

pucksakes666

Mar 8, 2018
Where is this prospect goalie I know he was injuries didn’t play for 2 years now it’s like he vanished. He was a great goalie during his time in the WHL now it’s like he’s a ghost is he even still in the organization now?

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
I had high hopes for him at one point but definitely not now unfortunately. Injuries ruined his career.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Thought he had more potential than Woll myself before the injuries. Would've been a great nickname duo had they both ended up on the team "Great Scott!" And "Brick Woll"

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He's had a severe groin/hip issue that's been going on for 3 years now? I don't think he'll be able to continue his pro career to be completely honest. Everytime he does suit up, he looks good... so it's a big shame.

We'll see how he rehabs his recent injury. Maybe he can get over it. I don't think the Leafs can rely on him not being able to play for months at a time.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
He’s an upcoming RFA. I’d be shocked if the Leafs give him a QO. Like a previous poster mentioned, it’s a shame because whenever he does suit up he looks good… Just can’t stay healthy clearly.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
This Scott Ian dude is touring with Anthrax…

upload_2022-1-23_13-17-47.jpeg

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
He’s an upcoming RFA. I’d be shocked if the Leafs give him a QO. Like a previous poster mentioned, it’s a shame because whenever he does suit up he looks good… Just can’t stay healthy clearly.

Short of his career effectively being over, I can see the Leafs giving him another year. It's not like he is taking a spot from another goalie prospect right now (Woll is already in the AHL, and our Russian goalies are staying in Russia for the foreseeable future), and he can split the ECHL with Petruzzelli next year. The better of the two (or possibly even both) can be a Marlies goalie once Kallgren or Woll are ready to move up to the NHL.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Short of his career effectively being over, I can see the Leafs giving him another year. It's not like he is taking a spot from another goalie prospect right now (Woll is already in the AHL, and our Russian goalies are staying in Russia for the foreseeable future), and he can split the ECHL with Petruzzelli next year. The better of the two (or possibly even both) can be a Marlies goalie once Kallgren or Woll are ready to move up to the NHL.
Potentially. There’s still plenty of hockey to be played out so I guess it really depends on how he returns from his injury this time. If he can stay somewhat healthy and play some good hockey then yes maybe they give him a 1 year contract but if he gets injured again, it’s probably over for him.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009

Petruzzelli actually has looked promising from what I heard.

Reactions: ITM

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
it sucks for him, because this year was The Year for him. he got a full summer of being healthy and being able to train and then gets injured in his first game.

i'll always hold out hope that his injuries have just been freak injuries and there's no pattern since i think if all things are equal, he's our best goalie prospect, but odds are not good which really sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad