Where in the world is Filip Zadina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
This thread is kinda hilarious because there’s a group of people who are posting everything sarcastically, then a group defending Zadina against the sarcastic posts, and a few legit people who think Zadina is busting at 19.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
This thread is kinda hilarious because there’s a group of people who are posting everything sarcastically, then a group defending Zadina against the sarcastic posts, and a few legit people who think Zadina is busting at 19.
This is very true, there's a lot of sarcasm driving debates in here and that's kind of funny.

But as one of the few people that think he is "busting at 19"... what are the rules for when I am allowed to form an opinion of my own?

I can't say "I don't think he is going to be a star in the NHL" because everyone responds with "LOL HES 19 LOL".

Am I allowed to say "I don't think Alec Regula is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Am I allowed to say "I don't think Otto Kivenmaki is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Am I allowed to say "I don't think my next-door neighbor who has never played hockey in his life is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Is this just top-10 picks you're not allowed to form an opinion on? What are the rules here?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is very true, there's a lot of sarcasm driving debates in here and that's kind of funny.

But as one of the few people that think he is "busting at 19"... what are the rules for when I am allowed to form an opinion of my own?

I can't say "I don't think he is going to be a star in the NHL" because everyone responds with "LOL HES 19 LOL".

Am I allowed to say "I don't think Alec Regula is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Am I allowed to say "I don't think Otto Kivenmaki is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Am I allowed to say "I don't think my next-door neighbor who has never played hockey in his life is going to be a star in the NHL"?, Or will that be met with "He's 18 you can't write him off yet!"

Is this just top-10 picks you're not allowed to form an opinion on? What are the rules here?

You're mocked because your justifications for your opinion are bad plus minus and "Lucky points."

Reactions: nbwingsfan

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

If you cant figure out the difference in these comparisons then no one is going to help you here.

Forming an opinion of a 6th overall pick who is having a solid season is fine. I dont think anyone is saying hes a guaranteed star in the NHL. Its pretty hard to write him off from being a top 6 player right now though given what hes shown in the last 2 years

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
If you cant figure out the difference in these comparisons then no one is going to help you here.

Forming an opinion of a 6th overall pick who is having a solid season is fine. I dont think anyone is saying hes a guaranteed star in the NHL. Its pretty hard to write him off from being a top 6 player right now though given what hes shown in the last 2 years

He's not having a solid season though. Over half of the goals he's scored the light was in the goalie's eyes and the ice was flooded too heavily.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

You can form and say whatever opinion you want. People will laugh at you if you really think his production points toward him busting, but that’s their opinion

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Supposedly Zadina now has two, tonight.

To answer the thread title, I believe he's been found.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI

Dude, Zadina isn’t busting. He will be a top 6 forward if not too 3 forward for years to come. His ability to see the ice is amazing, passes the puck with perfection and has a sneaky slapper.

What suggests that he’s going to be a bust? Please. Enlighten me with examples. I can’t wait.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Dude, Zadina isn’t busting. He will be a top 6 forward if not too 3 forward for years to come. His ability to see the ice is amazing, passes the puck with perfection and has a sneaky slapper.

What suggests that he’s going to be a bust? Please. Enlighten me with examples. I can’t wait.

I’m not in the group that thinks he’s going to bust.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
For crying out loud give the kid some time before writing him off. Very few picks take the league by storm immediately after they are drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad