Where/How to watch Liiga games?

Dw182

May 30, 2013
As the thread title says - I've tried searching however I don't speak or read any finnish. I am not talking about illegal streams either - I am wondering if there are any ways to watch Liiga overseas if you don't live in Finland. I would love a way to watch Finnish goaltenders, preferably where I don't have to do it in real-time (though I haven't found a way to do that either...)

Thanks!

Pepsi91

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a way to watch Finland junior leagues? All of them, but especially U18.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Has anyone on here actually used Ruutu? I see you can watch all the U20 games but I tried putting in my card number and still nothing happened. Anyone able to use it successfully?

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Has anyone on here actually used Ruutu? I see you can watch all the U20 games but I tried putting in my card number and still nothing happened. Anyone able to use it successfully?
I'm guessing it's geo-blocked as with most things in Europe. Most providers require a national debit/credit card in order to make a purchase. Some sites might still work as long as you have a national VPN when making the purchase, but more and more sites strive away from it.

nizzi

Dec 21, 2013
Finland
Is there a way to watch Finland junior leagues? All of them, but especially U18.
Well, if you are interested to watch Finnish U18 leagues you should go to YouTube, and add keyword "U18 SM", which equals for U18 Elite League. There are lot of teams, which streams the games there. If you sort with download date you can see the most recent ones. Finnish U16 leagues are also streamed by many teams in YouTube. The Finnish u20 Top League is in Ruutu+ as previously said.

Pepsi91

Apr 25, 2017
Well, if you are interested to watch Finnish U18 leagues you should go to YouTube, and add keyword "U18 SM", which equals for U18 Elite League. There are lot of teams, which streams the games there. If you sort with download date you can see the most recent ones. Finnish U16 leagues are also streamed by many teams in YouTube. The Finnish u20 Top League is in Ruutu+ as previously said.
Thank you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad