Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Vegas or Miami

he won't join a small market team

Brady (and his wife) have too much "look at me" factor

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Tampa Bay makes the most sense. Good young defensive core and a ton of talent on offense. Also that division is weak. New Orleans has had so many years of coming close and blowing it that you feel like they’re about to have some down years. They could add Brady and draft strictly for that defense as Brady could cover up a lot of weaker areas on offense.

They can afford to add pieces, as well

It is not exactly a "happening" city. Lots of retirees and family oriented scene

I doubt Tom will go there, unless they throw max guaranteed money for the next 3 seasons (and nobody else does)

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Vegas or Miami

he won't join a small market team

Brady (and his wife) have too much "look at me" factor

Its only a midwest shithole she wouldn't live in but Indy and Cleveland are out. Shes South American I'm sure anywhere in Florida is fine. They also like NYC more than LA so the Chargers don't have that much of an advantage he sold that monstrosity they built.

Question is does Giselle step in and try and become an owner? What is stopping that. And whats better for the TB12 brand?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
So he played 20 years in Foxborough?

yes

And Boston is not a small market. It is a sport city

I think he made an exception because he was drafted with the team/success/comfort

but if he has a choice (right now), money is on that he joins a bigger market city (advertisement potential)

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
yes

And Boston is not a small market. It is a sport city

I think he made an exception because he was drafted with the team/success/comfort

but if he has a choice (right now), money is on that he joins a bigger market city (advertisement potential)

No he wants to win. Thats always been big for him.

This is Kevin Durant to the Warriors type thing. He wins and we suck and he becomes more popular than ever. All the landing spots are teams noone cares about either Natrone Means or Warren Sapp aren't shit he'll automatically become the franchise wherever he goes.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
If Brady can get the 1 seed in the NFC in Tampa he truly has home field throughout the playoffs

Honestly a heck of a player obviously one of the best

but right now he is walking on a floor full of eggshells. He is bound to step on one due to his age

I think he may have one more really good season. And then will need to be spoonfed a top roster

Whichever team is going to sign him for the next 3 seasons is taking a risk in the last 2 years of the contract

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Honestly a heck of a player obviously one of the best

but right now he is walking on a floor full of eggshells. He is bound to step on one due to his age

I think he may have one more really good season. And then will need to be spoonfed a top roster

Whichever team is going to sign him for the next 3 seasons is taking a risk in the last 2 years of the contract

If Tampa can protect him at the OL spot, I think he'll carve up the NFC. I don't take last year seriously at all in judging his play, abysmal GM performance on O, worst I've ever seen since he's been a Pat

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
No he wants to win. Thats always been big for him.

This is Kevin Durant to the Warriors type thing. He wins and we suck and he becomes more popular than ever. All the landing spots are teams noone cares about either Natrone Means or Warren Sapp aren't shit he'll automatically become the franchise wherever he goes.

DO you really believe that he wanted to leave the Pats because it didn't provide him the best chance for him to win?

Pats wanted him to sign a team friendlier deal, plus have him attend workouts/camp unlike prior seasons

Brady wanted top dollars

I could be wrong he wants to mainly join a big market team. But right now I think money and respect is first

Tom already has the most superbowl won by any player

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
DO you really believe that he wanted to leave the Pats because it didn't provide him the best chance for him to win?

Pats wanted him to sign a team friendlier deal, plus have him attend workouts/camp unlike prior seasons

Brady wanted top dollars

I could be wrong he wants to mainly join a big market team. But right now I think money and respect is first

Tom already has the most superbowl won by any player

20 years is a long time we are lucky that it lasted this long. He also isn't a guy who wants to descend into oblivion when he retires he is married to an A Lister for a reason. I think he needs the best damn team because he is 43 years old and not what he once was.

Do you remember how much Payton Manning sucked his last year but how good Denver was otherwise? He wants something like that.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
20 years is a long time we are lucky that it lasted this long. He also isn't a guy who wants to descend into oblivion when he retires he is married to an A Lister for a reason. I think he needs the best damn team because he is 43 years old and not what he once was.

Do you remember how much Payton Manning sucked his last year but how good Denver was otherwise? He wants something like that.

I agree he needs to be spoonfed

but you really think Tampa has the best system for that?

Whatever team has all the pieces except a good QB should be really interested

like 2017 Falcons for example

2019 49ers would have been a perfect landing spot if they didn't have Jimmy G.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I agree he needs to be spoonfed

but you really think Tampa has the best system for that?

Whatever team has all the pieces except a good QB should be really interested

like 2017 Falcons for example

2019 49ers would have been a perfect landing spot if they didn't have Jimmy G.

well Winston did nothing with that team so if brady takes them to a title the spoon-feed narrative is ridiculous.

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much

Nice to know I have something in common with Brady. My wife's an A lister too - a grocery list, a repair list and a honey do list. Probably others too, but I've misplaced the master list.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Well they have two #1 WR’s so it makes sense in that regard

Can’t believe he chose to play in Tampa tho. Gross. Florida Man Tom Brady.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Are patriots in rebuilding mode now?

what about the thought of trading eldelman?

trade him to where Tom is going and milk that team for their assets

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I wonder if Tampa signs Tom, He will be allowed vip treatment

no workouts before preseason. no passing the ball to rookies etc

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I wonder if Tampa signs Tom, He will be allowed vip treatment

no workouts before preseason. no passing the ball to rookies etc

I doubt they are concerned with the made up boston narratives to vilify the GOAT, This is about winning and they've seen Brady over 20 years like everyone else. Good call on Miami or Vegas

Reactions: rocketdan9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad