Patriots/NFL Where Does Tom Brady Land?

Where does the GOAT go from here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
There are problems with both those choices, so I'll take the field (other).

We'll know at 4pm tomorrow, Tom closing the door on the Pats means he has a deal lined up.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If Gizzele didn't like it here, she sure isn't gonna like Tampa Bay....
That's the thing I can't get past. Brady and Gisele's image is so meticulously refined to be sophisticated NYC type people. LA makes sense as a market. Why would they willingly live in the armpit of Florida?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Depends on what she didn't like about Boston. Tampa has its good qualities.

Tampa has its good qualities if you're a young kid looking for a city with nice weather and some fun bars. I've had a couple of really fun weekends in Tampa.

That being said...the city is complete trash. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it really is. It's just trash. But I'd be completely fine with Brady going there. They have some nice pieces and he can win there, and at the same time it wouldn't hurt me to see him in a Bucs jersey because it is a garbage franchise in a trashy city. Weird logic, but that's where I am on this.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
upload_2020-3-17_15-24-25.jpeg

As usual Vince pulls a fast one on everyone :laugh:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
everybody reporting Tampa...no details yet....but I'm guessing we close this by tomorrow.

Has to be. Offense that lead the league in passing yards. AB, Godwin, Evans, Brate, Howard excellent O Line. Hes going there. Unless LA or Miami sell a portion of the team to Giselle.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
everybody reporting Tampa...no details yet....but I'm guessing we close this by tomorrow.

Sounds like it. Guy I work with is a huge Bucs fan who lives down there and he told me he’s not getting his hopes up, but it looks like it’s gonna happen

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Sounds like it. Guy I work with is a huge Bucs fan who lives down there and he told me he’s not getting his hopes up, but it looks like it’s gonna happen

I wish I still had my Bucs Warrick Dunn jersey. It was in the top shelf with my underwear forever but got given to charity a few years ago I didn't fit it at the time but I've lost 50 lbs since my earlier adult hood so it would be wearable even if a little small and purchased when I was 10 or so.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I wish I still had my Bucs Warrick Dunn jersey. It was in the top shelf with my underwear forever but got given to charity a few years ago I didn't fit it at the time but I've lost 50 lbs since my earlier adult hood so it would be wearable even if a little small and purchased when I was 10 or so.

Well maybe you can buy a Brady one to replace it :laugh:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Well maybe you can buy a Brady one to replace it :laugh:

Nah hes not my dude. Michael Bishop was. I was at the Moe Lewis game and the Indy game because 9/11 happened and you could actually go to ticketmaster and buy tickets for 20-30 bucks face value or something like that. When Bledsoe got hurt I was PISSED it didn't happen sooner so Bishop could get a chance. I despised Bledsoe and knew he was the only thing holding the team back the D was loaded and we had some pieces on offense. I was just thrilled that Bledsoe wasn't playing. Dude who lost his job to Drew Henson was at least better than Bledsoe.

Now he came good vs Pittsburgh so I like him again though I'd never buy his crappy 200 dollar/bottle wine (what a dick) but again it was give me anyone but Drew at that point. He just held the ball too long. Thats my thing about Stidham he doesn't have the Jimmy G lightning quick release. I am secretly praying TB12 goes home and we can get Jimmy Back.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Tampa Bay makes the most sense. Good young defensive core and a ton of talent on offense. Also that division is weak. New Orleans has had so many years of coming close and blowing it that you feel like they’re about to have some down years. They could add Brady and draft strictly for that defense as Brady could cover up a lot of weaker areas on offense.

They can afford to add pieces, as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad