Where does San Jose’s D rank with Karlsson?

Where does SAN Jose’s D rank?

Results are only viewable after voting.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
imo they have the 2nd best d now that they have Karlsson.

Edit: forgot they had Justin Braun. They probably have the best d in the league and the best RD depth ainec.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Has to be #1. They have the two best offensive Dmen in the league, the best defensive Dman in the league who also happens to be pretty good offensively and another very good shutdown guy. Sorry Nashville, you've been dethroned.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

We've lapped the competition now. Well not quite, but clearly better. Best top 4 in the league by a slim margin over NSH and TB, and we've got better depth. Three legit #1D is absurd to think about, including two arguable top 5 d-men in the league. And having Ryan, Braun, Dillon, and Heed as simply depth after them is just gravy.

So happy to have overtaken Nashville (obviously imo). I love their team and their #1D is my favourite player in the world, bar none, so I'm slightly jealous. Or was. Now I won't complain.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I would still take Nashville because Sanjose had yet to play a game. We don't know what Karlsson is right now. He may or may not fit with the team.

No offence to the sharks, I just need to see them perform before I'd vote best d in the league. On paper means nothing.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I would still take Nashville because Sanjose had yet to play a game. We don't know what Karlsson is right now. He may or may not fit with the team.

No offence to the sharks, I just need to see them perform before I'd vote best d in the league. On paper means nothing.

That injury might be more severe than he is letting on.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Have them behind Nashville still but it's definitely close.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013

We've lapped the competition now. Well not quite, but clearly better. Best top 4 in the league by a slim margin over NSH and TB, and we've got better depth. Three legit #1D is absurd to think about, including two arguable top 5 d-men in the league. And having Ryan, Braun, Dillon, and Heed as simply depth after them is just gravy.

So happy to have overtaken Nashville (obviously imo). I love their team and their #1D is my favourite player in the world, bar none, so I'm slightly jealous. Or was. Now I won't complain.

Whoa now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad