Speculation: Where does Brandon Davidson end up?

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
somes skills but lack of constance and smarts.

6th - 7th dman. When a GM is there, he should gives a shot into his prospect pool before giving a shot to a Davidson

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'd welcome him back on a deal that could be buried in the AHL. Basically sign him to the same deal as Gravel and see who wins the 7th spot.

Reactions: Sir Goose

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Still rooting for the guy. Late rounder, overcame cancer early on in his career and has paid his dues at every level up to this point. Not to mention he's gotten the Oilers a decent playoff rental in David Desharnais and a third rounder in 2019 over the past two seasons through separate deals. I hope we can keep giving the kid lifelines as long as he keeps bringing his A game to Edmonton. I don't mind if he keeps blowing it elsewhere. :laugh:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I think I’m one of the few isles fans that actually liked him. I would have liked to re-Sign him and bring him back. I think he’s a bottom pair guy and you can never have enough defenders.

The problem with the isles is we have Mayfield and Pelech on the bottom pair with some younger guys pushing (Toews and AHo) isles May felt that Davidson would just get in the way.
But like I said, I liked him.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Goes to show how bad the Oilers blue line is that he not only looks like an NHLer there, but he is one of the better pieces on that defense.
He'd be behind Kevin Gravel on their depth chart. So he'd be their #8. Feel free to spread some more of your lack of knowledge.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Goes to show how bad the Oilers blue line is that he not only looks like an NHLer there, but he is one of the better pieces on that defense.

It happens. He's familiar with his teammates there, he knows the system, and the coach trusts him. He's confident there. I would not be surprised at all to see him sign a PTO with them.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Goes to show how bad the Oilers blue line is that he not only looks like an NHLer there, but he is one of the better pieces on that defense

no he's not and that's why Davidson isn't playing in the top 6 and was let go a 2nd time from the Oilers. i'm calling BS on this one ! o_O

Reactions: ColoradoCanes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad