Where do you rank Rangers top line?

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
Insane point total these last 12/13 games aside, where would you rank Kredier - Zib - Zuc compared to other top lines in the league. Top 3rd? Middle of the road? Towards the bottom?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Probably only middle of the road, but thats great, as we have never even been that high for many years on end. Its a short time span though (relative to 82 games)
They do have that awesome chemistry, and could continue throughout a full year (so much less juggling compared to AV taking pot shots in the dark). Give me a full year of that and we would ALL be able to have a better answer.

What IS impressive is that they have been matched up against #1 lines and have outplayed them on many nights. So, it must be creeping closer to top 3rd, imo.

Reactions: Pawnee Rangers

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Over the last 17 games? They’re one of if not the best lines in hockey. But 17 games does not a season make.

Zibanejad and Kreider though have been great all year. Legit top line players

Reactions: jas

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Top end of the "middle of the road" section. As good as Zibanejad has been I don't think it's led by an elite talent like the other top lines in the league.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
definitely not as elite like boston, winnipeg, colorado, etc but has been just as good the past few weeks. thing is teams that play the rangers do know that the bulk of the rangers' scoring is from that line. they know it's coming but yet they still can't stop them.
i hope they don't break up this line.
coach has done a remarkable job with what he's had to work with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad