Where do visiting teams stay in St. Louis?

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Don’t draw attention to yourself. The hotel staff members are jerks and will ask you to leave.

This is true especially at the Lumiere in St. Louis. Happened to a few of my friends. Pretend your tourists and don't jump around when the players walk in. Just pretend they just happen to be there when you do :laugh:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Don’t draw attention to yourself. The hotel staff members are jerks and will ask you to leave.

Do you not realize how much money a hotel could lose if people are trying to get close to the players all the time? I mean one team per night, I'm guessing a room is over 200, probably about 20 rooms or so. That's 4000$ plus if they eat in the restaurant in the hotel or order room service. If the players don't have a good experience and get bombarded, they're going to find a new hotel to go to. Potentially talking other teams out of staying in said hotel. Of course they asked you to leave, it's their job.

AvsFanInSTL

Nov 13, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Do you not realize how much money a hotel could lose if people are trying to get close to the players all the time? I mean one team per night, I'm guessing a room is over 200, probably about 20 rooms or so. That's 4000$ plus if they eat in the restaurant in the hotel or order room service. If the players don't have a good experience and get bombarded, they're going to find a new hotel to go to. Potentially talking other teams out of staying in said hotel. Of course they asked you to leave, it's their job.

I’ve seen tons of YouTube videos of fans standing outside of hotels for autographs from players (pretty much at the front door in fact). I know people in Colorado who get opposing teams autographs at hotels all the time

Also, my uncle works for and travels with a professional sports team and he is SHOCKED that this hotel is this strict. He said when the team he works for is in another city the hotel has barricades for fans to stand behind. If players are willing to sign…they walk over and sign. He sees this first hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad