Where do the Blackhawk prospects stack up?

The Nhl's Conscience

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Here's my question to everyone,In your mind,where do the BlackHawk prospects rank with everyone else's in the NHL?..To me,even though Barker is up with the big club,In my mind,The Hawks 3 best are Toews,Skille,and Barker so where do they rank with everyone's elses in your opinion?

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
At or near the top especially considering that many of teams who have been ranked above them will be graduating alot of their top prospects this season.

Mr.Bill

Feb 3, 2007
Fargo, ND
Toews line gave Minnesota (a team with 8 players drafted in the first two rounds) fits last weekend. Even when the points don't come for this kid everything else does. I'm frankly suprised he didn't jump this year.

Skille another nice player no doubt. Wisconsin really lacks an offensive punch without him in the lineup.

I tend to think Toews game is a little more complete right now but I haven't seen as much of Skille (I'm a Sioux fan and a little biased). How far they both go will be interesting.

Mr.Bill

Feb 3, 2007
Fargo, ND
I guess I really didn't answer the question. If I could take one player out of college hockey for my NHL team I'd take Toews. Right up their close to him though I'd say are Johnson and Okposo at Minnesota.

I don't know squat about Tier 1 Junior players. So?

fullmetalninja

Jan 11, 2003
Chicago
The hawks strength is, without a doubt, in its depth. As a hawk fan I still wonder whether we have the gamebreakers needed to win it all. I think depth wise, we stack up with anyone (Pitts, WSH, LA, etc). I think that will start to become obvious over the next 2-3 years.

-fullmetalninja

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
The hawks strength is, without a doubt, in its depth. As a hawk fan I still wonder whether we have the gamebreakers needed to win it all. I think depth wise, we stack up with anyone (Pitts, WSH, LA, etc). I think that will start to become obvious over the next 2-3 years.

-fullmetalninja

Bertram is gonna be a fan favorite for you guys :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->