Where do Oilers fans hang out while in Las Vegas

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
Hello everybody!
Was hoping I could ask for your help.
I’m currently in Las Vegas in preparation for this weekends Oilers
game.
Does anybody know where the best pregame bevy hang-out would be, that would give me the best chance to encounter many of my fellow Oilers fans?
Thanks in advance!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Beerhaus near the rink. Go very early. Place packs up.

I usually go about 4 hours before game time and grab a seat at one of the outside tables along the walkway. Always a great time.

Tons of Oiler fans usually are there.

49F400A9-7C7F-4387-B0B9-DEB2928E1278.jpeg

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hello everybody!
Was hoping I could ask for your help.
I’m currently in Las Vegas in preparation for this weekends Oilers
game.
Does anybody know where the best pregame bevy hang-out would be, that would give me the best chance to encounter many of my fellow Oilers fans?
Thanks in advance!
You might be fortunate to catch a glimpse and maybe get an autograph as they head out to practice or back, but I highly doubt they'll be at a show or the craps table while you're there.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Usually on game days the closer you get down the strip to the arena the more fans wearing jerseys you will see. I don't know if there's like one designated spot though.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Beerhaus near the rink. Go very early. Place packs up.

I usually go about 4 hours before game time and grab a seat at one of the outside tables along the walkway. Always a great time.

Tons of Oiler fans usually are there.

View attachment 484111
We were just in Vegas a month ago to attend a friend's wedding (Elvis style, 2nd time around for the couple), and went to the Hofbrauhaus for the reception dressed in traditional German garb we brought along. Bit of a shit show, as you can imagine. Crowded as all hell, and you couldn't hear yourself think. Been there once now, doubt we'll go back. This Beerhaus looks much more like our style.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad