Where can I sell skates?

Azdevil09

Jan 7, 2011
I have a pair of very lightly used pair of skates. Where would be a good place to try to sell them?
Any other hockey forums that have classifieds?

Thanks

Last edited:

frito

Jan 27, 2007
Cincinnati
Craigslist. Check with your local hockey assoc to see if they have a used market. Our association has an equipment for sale section the website. I've sold two pair of skates, a hockey bag and a bunch of socks through the site.

Azdevil09

Jan 7, 2011
Craigslist. Check with your local hockey assoc to see if they have a used market. Our association has an equipment for sale section the website. I've sold two pair of skates, a hockey bag and a bunch of socks through the site.

Thanks for the idea. I currently put them up on craigslist. I checked various AZ associations but non seem to have boards/classified sections.

Last edited:

greyraven8

Dec 24, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
Can't improve much on previous suggestions. If you are in the states it seems Craigslist is the most popular "local" free online classifieds for many cities. Kijiji seems more popular in many Canadian cities.

I know where I live some arenas have a bulletin board and some don't. Many that do seem covered up more with corporate crap than private ads (with many of the corporate guys sticking their ads over or removing private ads - I have responded in kind to corporate ads when I see my private ad has been plastered over or removed).

Back to your original question - If your skates are players skates, here's one hockey forum with a classifieds:

http://hockey.inlinewarehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

There seem to be more forums with classifieds for goalie equipment - goaliestore.com being one of the better known ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad