Where can I find any MHL/VHL/KHL Transactions?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
As the title asks, is there a website where we can find if players are called up or sent down between the three Russian tiers?

The reason I ask is Habs' prospect Alexander Gordin started the season in the VHL and then suddenly, he was in the MHL. I'd like to know if there is somewhere we can monitor movement like that.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
As the title asks, is there a website where we can find if players are called up or sent down between the three Russian tiers?

The reason I ask is Habs' prospect Alexander Gordin started the season in the VHL and then suddenly, he was in the MHL. I'd like to know if there is somewhere we can monitor movement like that.

I wish. KHL previously had posted that kind of transaction summary, but stopped, as apparently it didn't generate enough clicks. The only thing I can suggest is to check Gordin's KHL profile from time to time: Gordin Alexander:Kontinental Hockey League (KHL), it has the team that he is assigned to.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
does elite prospects not keep track of them, at least some of them I am sure they do
The only thing you get from eliteprospects is you see the stats in different leagues, so you notice a player played some MHL/VHL/KHL at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->