Where are you at fan wise?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm at the point where i PVR it and skip 90% of it. My interest is seriously so far gone at this point...

The product is aimed far too much towards 6 year olds now. I understand that, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. There's pancake bull****, there's comedic therapy, there's Braun Strowman going Home Alone on one of the most talented guys on the roster, there's a champion that isn't there, the most intense weapon for the last 4-5 years is a kendo stick. The product ****ing blows, straight up.

It's just too childish for me.

If they went back to TV14, that would be awesome. Again, i understand the change... but i don't like it.

I'll make a habit of watching NXT, though. That is fantastic stuff.
Strowman’s character progression is the dumbest shit. He’s a caricature of what made him great.

Reactions: iamjs

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I also want to add to my earlier points.

I straight up wouldn't watch WWE at all if it wasn't for the Raw/PPV threads here and a Discord channel from another forum I use.

Being able to shit post the awful product almost makes it tolerable.

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Still watch it and don't have plans of stopping watching. Sure the product could be so much better but it's not as bad as others say it is.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
hard to get interested in a story line or characters if you fast forward the whole thing.

best thing to do is not watch instead of torturing yourself. if its not for you, its not for you anymore.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
hard to get interested in a story line or characters if you fast forward the whole thing.

best thing to do is not watch instead of torturing yourself. if its not for you, its not for you anymore.

I skip the stuff I don't care about. There's a few things I'll pick out of a show to watch. Promos are still fun with the right guy on the mic.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I'm 2 weeks behind because of the World Cup, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I actually much prefer SD to Raw, and that's taking into account the weakest all-time DB character & women's champion. I'll continue to watch a recorded version mostly as background while I'm on my phone or computer and look up (squint?) for the good stuff.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I also want to add to my earlier points.

I straight up wouldn't watch WWE at all if it wasn't for the Raw/PPV threads here and a Discord channel from another forum I use.

Being able to **** post the awful product almost makes it tolerable.
Actually, yeah. I think you're right here... I agree with this. I probably wouldn't watch if i didn't have a place to bitch about it, hahaha.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
again. no.its your fault if you dont wanna listen stuff outside raw and smackdown.

wrestling is pretty strong this days.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I am indeed still a fan, regardless of the amount I watch or don't. There's always good stuff to watch if you look.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I haven't watched Raw or SD, even as background noise, since Mania and before that it was mostly background noise. I have no idea what's going other than what I read on these boards sometimes.

But at the same time I'm really into NJPW and to a lesser extent ROH. And I didn't watch one NJPW match in my life before it started coming on AXS and didn't really start getting into til after right after Styles left for WWE.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I haven’t watched either Raw or Smackdown for maybe the last 3 PPV cycles? Basically tuned out leading up to Backlash. I’ll catch the occasional New Japan episode on AXS, and still try to watch Takeovers but that’s about it until something changes with WWE creative

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I watch every Raw, Smackdown, NXT, 205 Live and PPV. I'm not as down on the product as everyone else seems to be, but then again, I only started watching again to give me something to do while I'm on the night shift. For me, it's a guilty pleasure.

However, I am to the point where I read and post on HFwrestling and another wrestling message board much less than I had been because I am so sick of "fans" bitching and complaining.

I have been watching some NJPW, but I am having a hard time getting into it unless it is Jericho or Omega.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I watch every Raw, Smackdown, NXT, 205 Live and PPV. I'm not as down on the product as everyone else seems to be, but then again, I only started watching again to give me something to do while I'm on the night shift. For me, it's a guilty pleasure.

However, I am to the point where I read and post on HFwrestling and another wrestling message board much less than I had been because I am so sick of "fans" *****ing and complaining.

I have been watching some NJPW, but I am having a hard time getting into it unless it is Jericho or Omega.

Not sure why you put fans in quotation marks. Fans bitch and complain because they’re fans and want to see a good product. They care. Lowest rated RAW in history last week. The show is bad man.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Unless I have nothing else to do or watch, I rarely watch Raw or SmackDown. If a segment happens that intrigues me, I will watch on YT.

Didn’t watch Extreme Rules at all.

I’ll always watch TakeOvers and Big PPV’s for the main roster though

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
I’ve watched RAW maybe twice in the last few years (the 25th anniversary show and the one with Cena vs. Zayn). I used to stay reasonably aware of things because of Wrestling Observer Radio and WhatCulture, but less so nowadays, and I’ll occasionally hear a match result and be caught completely off-guard. But I never miss the Royal Rumble, and I watched this year’s WrestleMania (but not last year’s). One live show last Summer. No network, so no NXT.

I’m going to All In, and I’m mostly aware of what’s going on with Omega, Okada, Ibushi, the Young Bucks, and Cody. When Jericho or Mysterio do something, I order NJPW.

Lucha Underground and Shimmer are the two where I watch everything. Try to follow AAW and MLW from my Twitter feed. Watched both seasons of GLOW multiple times.

In a way, I’m more into it than I have been since 1998-2000 and 2005-2006, but outside of when Lucha Underground is in season, it’s not part of a consistent routine anymore.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
As much as I want to continue following a ton of performers I am waiting to see if Hogan is brought back on camera to cancel my subscription. (Obviously it is coming, otherwise why reinstate him into a Hall of Fame that only exists as an idea and not a physical place.)

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Not sure why you put fans in quotation marks. Fans ***** and complain because they’re fans and want to see a good product. They care. Lowest rated RAW in history last week. The show is bad man.
I put it quotations, because I have my doubts many of them are. Reminds me of hockey "fans" that quit when the team struggles.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Yes, because people who weren’t big fans would waste their time on such a godawful product. :facepalm:

I know what he's talking about. Hard to explain now with the product being at nearly it's objectively lowest point.
There are some fans though who are quite unreasonable.
I've yet to run into any on here but they're all over social media, viewing every loss as a burial and who think everyone should have a title. I think they're a younger crowd though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->