When Your Supposed "Fiance?"

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Man, have I been away from the lounge too long.

CreamyTightDrafthorse-max-1mb.gif

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Wasn't this the "Thoughts and Prayers" person you publically professed love for about 10 days ago? Seemed to me to be a stressful situation. Maybe BOTH of you aren't thinking straight lately. Step back from the edge & get some perspective.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Good question. She was but is no longer living close.
I have two weird questions. Not knowing you well, and likely coming in late to the convo...

1. Why would a fiancée move away?
2. Wouldn't you be happy to see her regardless of being informed in advance?

Either of these questions showing a negative tone would suggest the long term success of the relationship is strained.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I have two weird questions. Not knowing you well, and likely coming in late to the convo...

1. Why would a fiancée move away?
2. Wouldn't you be happy to see her regardless of being informed in advance?

Either of these questions showing a negative tone would suggest the long term success of the relationship is strained.

1. Because we were apart for some years and she was looking to move out there to be close to her son.

2. Oh yeah. All I really want is the best for her.

She did call and want to meet up after she did get here. We are all still dealing with covid though and I honestly would not because if I got it then that could cost my mother her life.

She also asked me to move out there when she SHOULD know that place would see me dead in less than - Days? Weeks? Months? One year at best?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
1. Because we were apart for some years and she was looking to move out there to be close to her son.

2. Oh yeah. All I really want is the best for her.

She did call and want to meet up after she did get here. We are all still dealing with covid though and I honestly would not because if I got it then that could cost my mother her life.

She also asked me to move out there when she SHOULD know that place would see me dead in less than - Days? Weeks? Months? One year at best?
Sounds complicated. :)

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
Why is she your fiance if you don't even live in the same area??
same question. I met here one sexy girl online lately too. We haven't met yet but she drives me crazy...she's so hot. I just hope one day she'll show me virtual strip dance...Watch striping is the best way for me to relax.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad