When will we get a superhero who posts on forums ??

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Ok so it's been great to see the positive reception for Black Panther and there's been lot of talk about superheroes from different walks of life, but I was wondering why can't we have a super hero who mainly just posts on forums all day but still
has super powers ??

As a forum poster I would like to see us better represented in cinema

Lounge Panther

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Ok so it's been great to see the positive reception for Black Panther and there's been lot of talk about superheroes from different walks of life, but I was wondering why can't we have a super hero who mainly just posts on forums all day but still
has super powers ??

As a forum poster I would like to see us better represented in cinema

Lounge Panther
It is I... Facepalm Man!

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Tree of Life is easily the best movie I've ever had the pleasure of viewing and it makes me incredibly happy to hear you say that.

Everyone hates this movie.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
The girl I've been seeing is like a better looking version of Jessica Chastain.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Aww. Throwback. RIP to that girl (and the ten girls since).

bro

what percentage of women that you sleep with, do you wear a rubber

like, you know i've only been with 21 people. About half I hit without a rubber. Each time, when it wasn't a 'relationship', i basically freaked out that i had herpes and had to run to the doctors for like 3 weeks making sure I was ok.

I can't imagine being 31 and still doing it. it's so exhausting.

i guess being an extrovert > introvert

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
bro

what percentage of women that you sleep with, do you wear a rubber

like, you know i've only been with 21 people. About half I hit without a rubber. Each time, when it wasn't a 'relationship', i basically freaked out that i had herpes and had to run to the doctors for like 3 weeks making sure I was ok.

I can't imagine being 31 and still doing it. it's so exhausting.

i guess being an extrovert > introvert
I wear a condom on rare occasion and only ever because it has been requested of me.

I'm not sleeping with trash I pull out of the dumpster behind my house. There's no reason for me to be medically concerned about the women I am with.

It sounds far more exhausting to be married to one person, forever.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I wear a condom on rare occasion and only ever because it has been requested of me.

I'm not sleeping with trash I pull out of the dumpster behind my house. There's no reason for me to be medically concerned about the women I am with.

It sounds far more exhausting to be married to one person, forever.

lmao, missed you dude

Reactions: Tom Hansen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->