Speculation: When will the Sabres next score a goal?

When will the Sabres next score a goal?

• Total voters

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Does practice count? I will stifle my inner grouch and go to the Blues game. After that I think I will attend the final game and just tape the others and watch if Sabres win. Hopefully I see some goals.....

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
What's the record?
Last year we were shut out 3 games in a row for the first time in franchise history (11/27 vs MTL, 11/28 TBL and 12/1 PIT). We finally scored halfway through the 3rd period of the 12/2 game vs PIT. I don't know what that works out to for shut-out minutes, but we've got probably another 40+ minutes to go to break the record.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
smart move. money well spent elsewhere.
Taking my 1999 Toyota sedan to my stepdaughter the following weekend, 6 hrs / 280 miles away. New tires today. I'll make a couple minor repairs this w/e and throw together some tools and an emergency kit for her. Shocks on Monday. Who knows what else the once-over by my trusted mechanic will find. Then likely an alignment at another shop later in the week before leaving Friday noon. So, yeah.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Taking my 1999 Toyota sedan to my stepdaughter the following weekend, 6 hrs / 280 miles away. New tires today. I'll make a couple minor repairs this w/e and throw together some tools and an emergency kit for her. Shocks on Monday. Who knows what else the once-over by my trusted mechanic will find. Then likely an alignment at another shop later in the week before leaving Friday noon. So, yeah.
wringing out every last little bit of that Toyota, eh? :laugh:

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
wringing out every last little bit of that Toyota, eh? :laugh:
That one only has 113k on it. Step-daughter got herself an RA job s that saves us some coin, but also means we'll only see her for a couple weeks in late May / early June sometime then not again until ~Thanksgiving. We wanted her to have her car.

Just bought a used 2005 4-Runner for my stepson, private sale from co-worker. Battery was fully dead after sitting around for a few weeks in our driveway while we get it titled, etc. I charged it in about 90 minutes. Asked my colleague how old the battery was. Turns out it was original. ~15 years. Amazing. Must have a damn good alternator too.

Reactions: oldgoalie

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I think during the remainder of the month of March...former Sabres will score more goals than current Sabres in Buffalo games.
We've got ROR, Stafford, Ennis, Vanek, Byron, Armia and Deslauriers coming up this month. Lehner will probably stand on his head against us.

CAR and CBJ don't have former Sabres...but Justin Williams, Panarin, Duchene and Atkinson will probably light it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad