NFL: When will the Cincinnati Bengals win their first game?

When will the Bengals win their first game?

• Total voters

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Despite the Bengals being awful, quite a few of these games are winnable IMO. I could see them beating the Jets, the Dolphins, the Steelers and one of the Browns games.

Ended up voting Steelers.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Bengals got shellacked by the Ravens today, drop to 0-9. Still stand by my prediction that the lose to the Steelers in Week 12

member 157595

I feel so sorry for the poor bastard that this AIDS virus of a football team will pick in the 2020 draft.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
I feel so sorry for the poor bastard that this AIDS virus of a football team will pick in the 2020 draft.
honestly didn't see them being this bad. I mean Dalton got benched

AJ Green, Dalton and a dec defense

Just goes to show you what a great job Marvin Lewis did there :laugh:

member 157595

honestly didn't see them being this bad. I mean Dalton got benched

AJ Green, Dalton and a dec defense

Just goes to show you what a great job Marvin Lewis did there :laugh:

Everyone knew they'd be bad but like 4-12 bad, not "hold my beer, tanking Dolphins" bad.

The defense has some good pieces like Atkins but they're shallow and lack playmakers. The offense is a complete joke and Gingerhead Man is partially responsible too. Green is obviously not playing.

Horrible team with the NFL's version of Eugene Melnyk as an owner. They don't even deserve the bad support they DO get from the city of Cincinnati. No one at all should ever fault Bengals fans for not putting any more money into the pockets of Scrooge McShithead.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Bengals lose again to the Raiders today, drop to 0-10 and become the first team to be officially eliminated from playoff contention. We'll see next week if my prediction of them beating Steelers turns out to be right.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Well, I picked wrong. The Steelers beat the Bengals today, dropping them to 0-11 for the first time in franchise history. I will now predict that they will beat the Dolphins (Green could be back by then).

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I voted the Jets before but they looked excellent this week. Still, that's a relatively easy schedule, have to figure they'll get one at home vs. the Jets or Browns, or on the road against the Dolphins.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I voted the Jets before but they looked excellent this week.
Jets have looked pretty frisky the last few weeks, wonder what might have been had Darnold not been out the first month of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad