Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Jacobv2 said:
Sometime during the WJCs.

Most definitely, with Perry, Schremp, Syvret gone, it's going to be tough for them to keep it up.

Dylan Hunter, Dave Bolland and Brandon Prust really have to step up to fill the void. I could see Robbie Drummond really showing people that hes a solid player with these guys gone. He's an excellent player, trapped behind some sick depth.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
I'm thinking considering they have won so much they have nothing to worry about and are already pretty loose.

balddog66

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
December 29th versus the Attack.

Owen Sound at home.
Attack only lose Ruzicka and Sekera for the juniors
and they've filled two holes recently with an upgrade in net and a tough
stay at home defenseman in Bissonnette.
Owen Sound will have extra motivation because they are having their
best season ever and it's overshadowed by London's incredible run...

Hockeyheart

Dec 15, 2004
Who knows????????????????????????????

Who knows, Do you! Is that why you created this post, DID you see a holy man! WoW! people blow my mind with posts like this one

Skylab

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatoon
Visit site
Hockeyheart said:
Who knows, Do you! Is that why you created this post, DID you see a holy man! WoW! people blow my mind with posts like this one

unlike the incredible contribution that you've made to this thread...

Hockeyheart

Dec 15, 2004
Skylab said:
unlike the incredible contribution that you've made to this thread...
Start a wager, at least make it exiting, when will the us catch bin laden. Who knows maybe they win every game this season?

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
MrMastodonFarm said:
I'm thinking considering they have won so much they have nothing to worry about and are already pretty loose.

Good call! LOL

London will probably lose to someone in the next few weeks due to WJC. There's no point in guessing exactly when unless someone wants to throw down some cash on it.

Reilly311

is the misspelling of "Lose" like a joke on these boards? I find it hard to believe people don't know how to spell "Lose".

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
from the sudbury star(our local newspaper here in Sudbury)

The Sudbury Wolves came up with the formula to finally beat the London Knights on Friday. Just take five regulars out of your lineup, take away the team’s head coach, give a few other regulars the flu and call up three 16-year-old rookies.....

Our top two defenseman(Staal and Mcquiad) and Storini where the key player missing, and I'm not sure who had the flu but my understand is, it was more then a few. All the calls up where from jr b too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad