When Will CSS Final Rankings Be Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Yeah, what's the point of waiting? Draft order should not affect their rankings.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Naturally they are waiting for the CBA to be officially resolved. Thus, Friday.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
slats432 said:
That shouldn't matter either. Rankings of prospects should be independant of the NHL CBA.

Well since they are being released by the NHL Central Scouting Bureau, you would think they would have some direction by the league..wouldn't you?? The league probably doesn't want to release the rankings until a new CBA is official...and that was probably the plan all along when the rankings didn't come out in May. We can wait one day can't we?? Besides the CSB rankings are usually garbage anyway.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
TMHUNH said:
Well since they are being released by the NHL Central Scouting Bureau, you would think they would have some direction by the league..wouldn't you?? The league probably doesn't want to release the rankings until a new CBA is official...and that was probably the plan all along when the rankings didn't come out in May. We can wait one day can't we?? Besides the CSB rankings are usually garbage anyway.
I don't know the relationship between Central Scouting and the NHL. What I do know is that ISS, Redline, McKeens all have continued to provide products and services in the wake of the CBA fiasco.

The two (CSS Final Rankings and CBA) have no bearing on each other so the CSS should have maintained it's normal schedule. I have had opportunity to deal with CSS in other circumstance, and I am left feeling that the organization lacks.....um.....organization. ;)

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
slats432 said:
I don't know the relationship between Central Scouting and the NHL. What I do know is that ISS, Redline, McKeens all have continued to provide products and services in the wake of the CBA fiasco.

ISS, Redline and McKeens are all independant of the NHL and organizational staff. As far as I know, CSS is made up of various organizational employees, thus has a relationship and responsibility, in some sense, to the NHL.

But then again, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad