When does Auston Matthews goal streak end?

When does Auston Matthews goal streak end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I'm not going to get too crazy with projections here - but i've always felt that records are breakable.

If you can score 20 goals in your first 20 games (and 6 games in he seems like he very easily could do that) - why is it that unfathomable to do it over 2 consecutive 20 game stretches? I don't think 50 in 50 is unattainable in today's NHL.

It'd take a perfect storm of a player having a hot streak/luck/playing great of course - but I think it's doable. And even though i'm a Habs fan i would absolutely love it if Matthews could make a serious run at it.

The league is so much more fun when offensive stars are chasing records or putting crazy numbers

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
wow 50+ percent think he isnt scoring on jack campbell after the kings just got whomped by the sens? lol

TDK67

Apr 17, 2016
wow 50+ percent think he isnt scoring on jack campbell after the kings just got whomped by the sens? lol

It's the prefect storm for a Leafy outcome.

Kings look really bad overall and just got lit up by the Sens. Leafs just swept a 4 game road trip that ended with a solid spanking of the Cup champs.

Of course that means that Campbell will pitch a shutout while we get schooled. 5-0 Kings with at least 6 threads asking if Matthews is actually good since he didn't manage to get a point vs the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->