When Do Tickets Arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
I ordered the two game Montreal package when they went on sale in November? Or whenever it was. The World Cup is now a month away and I haven't recieved my tickets yet. Has anyone else? Do you guys know when they will ship them?

-Phil

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Phil333 said:
I ordered the two game Montreal package when they went on sale in November? Or whenever it was. The World Cup is now a month away and I haven't recieved my tickets yet. Has anyone else? Do you guys know when they will ship them?

-Phil

I don't know where you are dude. I am from Winnipeg and ordered the tix the same time, I rec'd mine quite awhile ago. I think in Feb. ???????? Better call them and double check. Damn I cannot wait !!!!! Good luck !

Yus

Feb 4, 2004
Heh, I got my tickets 5 minutes after I bought them, via email.

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
The guy on the phone said they must have gotten lost in the mail so I have to pick up something at the box office.

What times are each of the two games in Montreal?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Phil333 said:
The guy on the phone said they must have gotten lost in the mail so I have to pick up something at the box office.

What times are each of the two games in Montreal?

i THINK 7:00, i WILL CHECK MY TICKETS WHEN i GET HOME !

mcfara

Jul 26, 2004
yea man, i bought mine on eBay off of some guy in January and received the tix a few weeks later...you better figure out what happened? did u get charged for them?

adam

Last edited by a moderator:

gbl1p

Jun 19, 2003
Ottawa
www.level1productions.com
In general, how much should one be paying per ticket for Montreal games? 300 section...

I didn't catch the ticket prices as they went on sale, and on e-bay it looks as though I could pay roughly 60$-90$ per ticket for avg. seats.

Thx.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
gbl1p said:
In general, how much should one be paying per ticket for Montreal games? 300 section...

I didn't catch the ticket prices as they went on sale, and on e-bay it looks as though I could pay roughly 60$-90$ per ticket for avg. seats.

Thx.

I am sitting in Sec 320, bought tix as soon as they went on sale. $55.00 cdn, $60-$90 is pretty damn good, snap them up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->