Sweden - Czech Rep. (Larsson)
Germany - Norway (Draisaitl)

Slot 3 (starts in 7 h 45 mins):
Slovakia - Suisse (Sekera)

Reactions: Aerrol

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
This is the first time this version of Korea faces actual NHL quality players. It could end up with some big numbers. Hopefully McD can pot a few, WHC scoring race is his for the taking.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
It looks like the all-star game ... Caanada just cruising, scoring at will, Korea not really able to play defense.

Honestly I will turn off and wait for the Swe game. This is too slow.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
It looks like the all-star game ... Caanada just cruising, scoring at will, Korea not really able to play defense.

Honestly I will turn off and wait for the Swe game. This is too slow.
I don't blame the crowd from staying away, the hockey is pretty lame.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McDavid player of the game for Canada.

3 point game in a 10-0 win.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Were former Oilers Alex Plante, Bryan Young, and Brock Radunske playing for Korea?

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Oooh Larsson joining the rush and with a great chance to put Swe up 3-0.
Lots of playing time and looking good out there.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Haha, Larsson with a great chance short-handed dangling (!!!) through with Cze D with speed and a near miss.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Drai was getting ripped in the intermission for lazy back checking and not picking up a man in his zone, something he did a lot in the 2nd half of the season, really hope this is not a habit that is going to start being prevalent in his game.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Drai was getting ripped in the intermission for lazy back checking and not picking up a man in his zone, something he did a lot in the 2nd half of the season, really hope this is not a habit that is going to start being prevalent in his game.
The season went to shit so his effort dropped. Happens a lot to a lot of good players.

They can rip him all they want but he has points on 4/5 of Germany's goals.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Are you kidding? :laugh: It was one play

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Are you kidding? :laugh: It was one play

I love Drai and he’s pretty much the German team who I’m pulling for after canada being half german/Canadian. if your being honest can you honestly say you didn’t see that same effort out of him 20+ times in second half of season? ... I know I know players effort drop once eliminated but at 8.5/yr it should happen so often.

I have little worry when games are meaningful in spring Drai won’t coast but the more often he does it the harder a habit it is to break once he can’t get away with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->