What's your worst hot take opinion you were way off on

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Thought Eric Tangradi would turn into a Top 6 PFW. I’ll never forget opening night in 2010 and the 2nd line was Tangradi-Comrie-Malkin :facepalm: Thanks Daaaaaaannnnnnnn. Or how could I forget about Luca Caputi or Beau Bennett lmao.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Yakupov, f*** he wasn’t even as good as Candace Bure

He was hilarious. One of the few players I've seen who's peek was their rookie year and regressed as a hockey player the more he played in the NHL.
I remember he had a pretty good lockout shortened rookie season. I even thought his passing was under rated.

Every year he came back worse haha

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Last one I can recall clearly was for the entire 2015-2016 draft year including through the WJC where they both dominated I thought Puljujarvi would go higher than Laine and would be by far the better NHL player. Despite the recent struggles by Laine I'd still say I was pretty far off on that one.

BattleLevel

Jan 19, 2014
I thought the Jets should have drafted Nick Ritchie over Nik Ehlers. smh. glad that Chevy did what he did.

Oilslick941611

slapshot into the empty net...utterly irrelevant
Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I'm not sure if that is even a negative thing. Season is just an (unnecessary long) grind to get to the games that matter.
well of course it matters, you gotta make it to the show first, and Montreal did a good job of almost blowing it after a hot start. Lucky for them Vancouver and Calgary forgot how to play hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->