What's your worst hot take opinion you were way off on

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
My infamous: Alex Galchenyuk is the next Tyler Seguin and will have a massive breakout once he gets out of Montreal because they were holding him back.

Also my friends will never let me down for saying: "The Canucks are going to sweep the Bruins, Daniel Sedin is the best player in the league, and there is two of him".

I think I also might have placed a decently sized prop bet for Carter Hart to win the Vezina this year...

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My infamous: Alex Galchenyuk is the next Tyler Seguin and will have a massive breakout once he gets out of Montreal because they were holding him back.

Also my friends will never let me down for saying: "The Canucks are going to sweep the Bruins, Daniel Sedin is the best player in the league, and there is two of him".

I think I also might have placed a decently sized prop bet for Carter Hart to win the Vezina this year...
Galchenyuk had many issues off ice that, im pretty sure, stemmed from the on ice stuff... He had the talent to be a 30 30 guy year in and out. Sux, development is important.

Reactions: HabsQC

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head

To be fair, we ruined him for good before trading him.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Heh, and a lot of those fans are the same ones who would trade Kakko because he hasn't broke into a 75 point scorer yet.
I mean, yeah, you're not wrong.

In my defense, the Rangers board has absolutely no patience with any of our players but they'll wait until other teams' players are 29 before they write them off.

We're still waiting for Chris Stewart and Julius Honka to come to the Rangers and have that huge breakout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->