What's your Proudest/Embarrassing Habs Memorabilia?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Since most threads are about the team's recent performance let's change the topic a bit. What's the proudest/lmost embarrasing piece of Habs memorabilia you own? It could be a jersey or signed hockey or even used gear.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Proudest: 70s autographs from Habs players and ...Roger Doucet.
Embarrassing: My parents came to our house a few weeks back and they brought a box of my old stuff they found while cleaning up. There was a Flyers jersey (Bill Barber - proud of that) and *wait for it* a Kordic Habs jersey...! There's no way I ever bought that, it must belong to one of my sister's ex boyfriend (I hope!).

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
Proudest: Patrick Roy framed photo/plaque no not signed but it looks nice
Saku koivu autographed photo

Embarrassing: yann danis autographed photo lol

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Nothing to be embarrassed or proud of but I have a small Habs carpet under my Boss-ME80 multi-effects pedal in my guitar room.

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
My proudest and I suppose most embarrassing piece of memorabilia is my Lyle Odelein jersey. It's been signed 4 times. Bob Gainey signed it at the All Star game in Montreal. Radek Bonk and Mike Johnson signed it at a street hockey game during a fan event. At that same fan event, Mark Streit signed it. He was just walking around the crowd, not a single person was talking to him until I went for the signature :laugh:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...Signed Patrick Roy jersey is my proudest, I guess...

...most embarrassing for people to see is the 2014 Playoffs Boston Bruins Rally towel; until they hear that the reason I keep it is that it was from Game 7 of the Atlantic Division Final, where Montreal beat Boston to go to the Conference Finals...a Bruins fan sitting ahead of my cousin Matt, who was at the Game with his Andrei Markov jersey on, threw it on the floor and stomped on it a few times in rage after the Habs beat them, so Matt picked it up and gave it to me as a souvenir of ultimate Bruins b*tthurt...so I keep it up on my wall in the spare room beside my Brian Gionta Heritage Classic jersey...:laugh:

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Proudest: 70s autographs from Habs players and ...Roger Doucet.
Embarrassing: My parents came to our house a few weeks back and they brought a box of my old stuff they found while cleaning up. There was a Flyers jersey (Bill Barber - proud of that) and *wait for it* a Kordic Habs jersey...! There's no way I ever bought that, it must belong to one of my sister's ex boyfriend (I hope!).

Proudest, a 1958/59 team picture
Embarrasing, a montreal Canadiens full length winter parka, looks great but I live in Vancouver and have not worn it since 1991, looks like new!

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Proudest: I've got a nice autographed framed photo of Gump Worsley, been a fan of Gumps since I saw his Esso card in the late 80's (could anyone look less like an athlete) found out when I was older that Gump was my grandpas favorite player, which is cool since he was a leaf fan.

Most embarrassing: I've got a pretty large selection of Habs socks and underwear, like enough boxers to get me through a week and socks for a month.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
I have a few nice pieces, but my most embarrassing...

I brought 8 pucks to get signed at Brossard for the first practice of this season. Was surprised to have all those pucks signed after the first 8-9 players.

Torrey Mitchell comes by to sign, but I had no more pucks left. He played at the University of Vermont, so I got him to sign my expired Vermont driver's license. At least he had a good chuckle about it.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Proudest: it's probably my Brisebois autograph. It says: "Pour Mon Ami (name)"

Embarrassing: probably my Sens rally towel. I'm not embarrassed by any of my stuff. I actually try to collect stuff. I'm pretty sure I might have the complete 1991-92 Upper Deck collection between my brother and I.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
A montreal Canadiens Chef Hat ( Full set actually with Habs apron and Habs oven mit lol)

A house key cut with the Habs logo everywhere

Montreal beer jackets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad