What's Your Dream Car?

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
I've never dreamt of owning a super car or anything along those lines.

Right now what I'm really looking forward to is the 2020 Ford Bronco. Hopefully they do it right.

Aside from that, I do want to go back to a truck soon. I owned a f150 and loved it, but it didn't make sense as a daily driver as right now I drive 200+km a day.

Thanks for the hint on the Bronco! Get me back in a 2 door baby! :yo:

nvme90

Feb 16, 2017
Maryland
carrera-gt-black-hero.jpg

Carrrera GT. The best performance car ever created in my opinion.

Reactions: loadie and RichWVU

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
CTS-V coupe.

Unfortunately, as a GM-based car, it'll probably have a water or fuel pump that fails at 70k, or window regulators that go out, but I've loved the look of the car, and hey, it just happens to have a Corvette V8 inside.

The new Civic Type R sounds more practically obtainable, but good grief, it got hit with an ugly stick.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
The Shelby series 1. I thought that car was a great mix of classic and modern. The 1st time I saw it in the early 2000's I fell in love with it. Obviously way out of my price range.

If we're talking more practical it would be something like the Acura TLX or RLX. The TLX is still pretty pricey though, so I'd never get it. I'm happy with my honda civic. :laugh:

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Dream weekend car: 1970 Charger.
1970-Dodge-Charger-RT.jpg

My dad tried restoring a 1970 Challenger in the early 90s, but being in the Navy he didn't have a enough time to do so.

Dream daily driver: Lexus GS F
2016-Lexus-GS-F-side-profile-in-track.jpg

And then a 4x4 truck to top things off as if I can afford the above two cars, I'll probably be able to afford more outdoorsy toys as well.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
What are your thoughts on the new 11?

It's hard to beat a vantage in any form, really. But the DB11 will grow pretty hard on me, I think.

It looks cool, but I'm not a fan of turbocharged sports cars.

I wouldn't mind a twin-turbo V8 in an executive car, but in a two-door sports car I want a high-revving naturally aspirated engine.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Something that I am fully aware of.

I'm guessing Audi/Lamborghini will be the last hold-out. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on the action before the Huracan reaches the end of its cycle.

I'm fairly confident the R8 will be moving to a twin-turbo V8 for their third generation car (especially considering that next year we're getting a biturbo V6 R8), which means the Huracan successor will be moving to a slightly higher tuned version of that same engine. Maybe a new VAG turbo/supercharged V10 instead, but I doubt it. Audi already axed the NA V8 from the RS5.

I think it's likely the Aventador successor will still get a naturally aspirated V12 but to be honest, I think they've maxed out on current engine performance. I don't think this is likely, but perhaps Bentley/Lamborghini team up for a jointly developed twin-turbo V12/W12 for the next generation Continental and Lamborghini supercar.

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
'57 Chevy Bel-Air (convertible).

A beautiful car, that was accessible to the masses.

Reactions: moon111

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Always been a 911. Now really want a Singer custom 911. I would daily drive it. Because what the hell is the point of a weekend car? Why not commute in something you love?

Check them out...I think they're renovating a Porsche for every state.

Singer "Minnesota"
DPWerks_107.jpg

48-singer-911-minnesota.jpg

Last edited:

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
The Unattainable

Batmobile (original George Barris version)
Porsche 917K Long Tail
Budweiser Rocket

Within Reach

Lamborghini Countach or Ferrari Testarossa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->