Whats wrong with Pacioretty???

NewHabsEra*

Not the shadow of the player he used to be.. I know he has never had the best hands out there but this year he just looks like a Max Lapierre clone..:help:

Last edited by a moderator:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I'm sorry to do this but how do you misspell his name with the back of his jersey as your avatar.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Stanchion
Letang hit
Appendicitis
And then, surgical slice by Timonen.
Departure of Cole

The tenderization of Pacioretty continues. Soon, he will become a Latendresse/Young Ryder clone, and power forward Pacioretty will become like that vestigal organ removed from his body: non-existent.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Not saying it's ready to happen, but when we are ready for MaxPac - Chuckie - Gally, then we're going to be cup contenders. DD is streaky and not good enough to center MaxPac.

Oh well, this is a good year, but a foundation / rebuilding year IMHO. Especially with Pittsburgh looking unstoppable at the moment (especially if they get Letang back).

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I'm realizing that Pacioretty is like Ryder, pretty much useless except for his shot. Hence he needs a center that feeds him and DD hasn't been doing it for a while now.

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
90% of Patches shots come from the outside this year. Seems terrified to drive the net. His number look great on paper, but he hasn't been nearly as good as last year. He needs to take a page from Gallagher's book and have 0 care for his body.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Nobody has been finding him in the slot. max's game isn't banging in goals from in close like gallagher, it's sniping them from the slot.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I'm realizing that Pacioretty is like Ryder, pretty much useless except for his shot. Hence he needs a center that feeds him and DD hasn't been doing it for a while now.

That's why I never understand why people are calling MaxPac a powerforward, he's more of a sniper.

Max has just little over 1 hit per game, that's not a powerforward for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->