Whats wrong with Nikolaj Ehlers?

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
For real. I've really liked Ehlers since following him in his draft year, and of course took him in fantasy this year because I thought he would be great. What's going on with him rn? 4 points in 13 games so far and haven't really seen him do much of anything.

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
I'm not sure, but you are right, just watching him then compared to now is like night and day.

chauron

Jan 5, 2014
Feels like the whole Jets team is having a somewhat difficult season

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Nylander isn't in the league this year; so he just knows this board can't function if they're not playing at the same time. He knows that somewhere, somehow, people need to measure virtual dicks on an online forum.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
He's looked better since being moved up to the first line.

Literally everyone on the Laine-Little-Ehlers line has had a rough start to the season. That line just does not work.

The past few games have been good for Ehlers though. He will be fine.

But, if you want to sit in your tiny flammable villages thinking that you're safe....that's fine by me.

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
Virtanen:
GP G A P +/- PIM
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ehlers:
GP G A P +/- PIM
12134-77
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Add in Nylander with zeroes across the board this year.....

Looks like Jimbo made the right choice after all!
Looool yeah you’re right bro ;)

RRenegade

Jul 13, 2016
Winnipeg
Ehlers has been playing better of late but what frustrates me the most is seeing him kill so many plays by losing most puck battles.
He has generally been good off the rush but his puck possession skills are lacking. (Some of which have to do with lack of size)
He also had stopped going for the net or any other place where he could get hit.

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Ehlers has been playing better of late but what frustrates me the most is seeing him kill so many plays by losing most puck battles.
He has generally been good off the rush but his puck possession skills are lacking. (Some of which have to do with lack of size)
He also had stopped going for the net or any other place where he could get hit.

You do realize has has some of the best possessions stats on the team right?

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Jets haven't looked great in general so far but have been getting results. He hardly played in the first games. Been looking fine since moving lines but has had bad luck imo.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Feels like the whole Jets team is having a somewhat difficult season

They have struggled.....the crazy thing is even struggling their 3rd OA in the nhl. Just wait till they get on track.....good times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->