What's with the "Fearless" show OLN is promoting with Lemieux next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
I saw them advertising a show to premiere next week called "Fearless" with Lemieux- what's the deal. I know OLN's favorite team is the Pens and ESPECIALLY Crosby and Lemieux but I had not heard about this program before. Is it a series of shows with Lemieux or will it feature other athletes each week or what? I would hope they would feature other stories or hockey players or athletes or retired athletes or whatever and not just a series of shows about Lemieux but then again with OLN who knows.

nckd

Jun 16, 2004
NY
puck57 said:
I saw them advertising a show to premiere next week called "Fearless" with Lemieux- what's the deal. I know OLN's favorite team is the Pens and ESPECIALLY Crosby and Lemieux but I had not heard about this program before. Is it a series of shows with Lemieux or will it feature other athletes each week or what? I would hope they would feature other stories or hockey players or athletes or retired athletes or whatever and not just a series of shows about Lemieux but then again with OLN who knows.

I think its a show that runs on OLN weekly, it's just this particular episode happens to be about Lemieux, so they're advertising it on the hockey coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad