What's up with Ryan Murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
He is still listed currently on the roster of the Everett Silvertips, however I believe he's currently rehabbing in Columbus. At this point however, he may even have been sent home to Saskatchewan.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've not read much about him in the Columbus media.... last I heard he had a bad injury and is out for the season....

Bad for me because I stuck my neck out for the guy over guys like Forsberg, Grigs and others... I hope Murray heals fast and gets back into action soon.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Am I the only one wondering, why did the question get asked? Should be obvious he wasn't on the CBJ roster when it happened and he wasn't playing for our AHL team. He wasn't even old enough. Even so, why does this matter?

Not trying to be a jerk, I just have no idea why the OP asked. Was there a reason why?

Not to mention google could have answered this in about 3 seconds.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I've not read much about him in the Columbus media.... last I heard he had a bad injury and is out for the season....

Bad for me because I stuck my neck out for the guy over guys like Forsberg, Grigs and others... I hope Murray heals fast and gets back into action soon.

He'll be fine. The surgery went well, if it rehabs properly, there won't be any long-term effects. If that's the case, don't worry about the likes of Forsberg or Grigorenko, as they won't hold a candle to the dynamic of play that Ryan Murray will bring to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->