What's up with Crosby?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The years of getting 100 points are over, he don't care anymore cause he has nothing more to prove. He'll be a PPG in the regular season and save himself for the playoffs and go Beast Mode like he did last year.

Mirin that swagger.

Reactions: Trade and Wrath

Discordia

Nov 1, 2017
Losing his hair. A lot of hockey players go through it when it happens. Knocks your confidence down a peg and you become depressed. Once he gives it the ol' messier he'll put up 120 again.

It's why I think Leafs have to be careful with Nylander. Once those locks are gone you can shave 20 points off his totals for at minium 2 seasons, more depending on how he deals with it.

Life hits harder than any adversary, and father time got some KO power that can shut your lights out.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
So weird that Malkin and Kessel had far worse stats than Crosby. Did they get to face a different, better goalie when they stepped on the ice? :rolleyes:

...Or could it be that Crosby just played at a really high level in the playoffs?

Malkin was injured. Kessel looked injured - something was off with him. He was so dangerous in 2016 and 2017.

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
He looked like an old goat in the game last night.His hockey sense is through the roof though he doesnt need speed only the right place at the right time.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Losing his hair. A lot of hockey players go through it when it happens. Knocks your confidence down a peg and you become depressed. Once he gives it the ol' messier he'll put up 120 again.
If that's the case, Leafs' fans should be more worried about Auston Matthews. He's 20 (?) and the hairline is already challenged. I'm thinking Lex Luthor by 26.

Reactions: HandsUpForBelchior

Discordia

Nov 1, 2017
If that's the case, Leafs' fans should be more worried about Auston Matthews. He's 20 (?) and the hairline is already challenged. I'm thinking Lex Luthor by 26.

Matthews got Mexican dna. That hairline was painted on in the womb and hasn't moved an inch since. That shit is not going anywhere.

Reactions: Plural

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Matthews got Mexican dna. That hairline was painted on in the womb and hasn't moved an inch since. That **** is not going anywhere.
You could be right. My Dad's hairline was receding when he was 20 and got married. Now, 48 years later, it hasn't moved a millimeter. (But my Dad's not Mexican.)

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
It's not a meme dude. He played so much hockey, now hes fully rested. Lookout for the barn burners, he just needs a few more games of rest

How do I get into an argument with you every time you post?

Crosby is finished at an elite level IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Concussed too much.

If it wasn't so comical i'd have you on ignore.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Somewhere between conserving energy, being unmotivated and being 31.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad