Whats the Story of Adam Hauser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
I remember this kid had a good career when he was in college and was a 3rd rounder for the Oil. Did he have a bad training camp or does the Oil simply have to many goalies? Any reason why he was not signed?

I only ask because he now as a shot (maybe short term) with the Monarchs who are the Kings AHL team.

So whats this Kids story?

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Adam Hauser won the 2002 NCAA title with Minnesota but didn't have a contract. He played last season in the ECHL Jackson Bandits :
34 GP, 20-9-4, 2.46 GAA, 0.916
He also played 1 game with Providence AHK, a 3-3 tie.
He signed this summer with the Manchester Monarchs, AHL. He's playing mostly with Reading, ECHL, and he's 3-0-1 in 4 games, with 1.71 and 0.930.
I really think he can catch the #2 spot in Manchester, beacause Underhill is struggling...

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
Belizarius said:
Adam Hauser won the 2002 NCAA title with Minnesota but didn't have a contract. He played last season in the ECHL Jackson Bandits :
34 GP, 20-9-4, 2.46 GAA, 0.916
He also played 1 game with Providence AHK, a 3-3 tie.
He signed this summer with the Manchester Monarchs, AHL. He's playing mostly with Reading, ECHL, and he's 3-0-1 in 4 games, with 1.71 and 0.930.
I really think he can catch the #2 spot in Manchester, beacause Underhill is struggling...

Underhill is gone last time I looked. Monarchs are having some bad luck with goalies as their first two are injuried.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
Tadite said:
Underhill is gone last time I looked. Monarchs are having some bad luck with goalies as their first two are injuried.

Underhill was released from his tryout contract, but then signed another one soon after because of the injuries. As of right now the Monarchs 2 goalies are Underhill and Hauser (they also played together at the end of last year in Providence, ironically). Both Hnilicka and Chouinard are injured. Hauser got the shutout this afternoon against Norfolk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad