What's the potentiel of Rickar Wallin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
You mean Rickard Wallin?

If the NHL starts up at this moment, I think he would be on the team. Most would label him a 3rd line center but he's a bit too lanky to be a checking line forward. I see him helping out on the top lines and maybe getting 40 points a season depending on who his wingers are.

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
DoobieDoobieDo said:
You mean Rickard Wallin?

If the NHL starts up at this moment, I think he would be on the team. Most would label him a 3rd line center but he's a bit too lanky to be a checking line forward. I see him helping out on the top lines and maybe getting 40 points a season depending on who his wingers are.

last year he centered Gaborik and someone else...he and gab had some pretty good chemistry, and I'm assuming that's who he'll be paired with along with a crash and bang player, which the wild don't have...

I'd say probably a 50 point center...2nd or 3rd line...definite pp time tho...I think his point celing correlates to who his wingers are.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Is he comparable in that respect to Cassels, Brunette, Morrisson or even Rucchin? You know, adequate centers who are overshadowed by their linemates?

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
Leachmeister2000 said:
Is he comparable in that respect to Cassels, Brunette, Morrisson or even Rucchin? You know, adequate centers who are overshadowed by their linemates?

Id say he is more than adequate...I think Morrison is probably a good comparison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad