Whats the deal with Matt Puempel?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Small thread but wasnt sure where to find the answer. Whats the deal with puempel? He's leading all bsen forwards with 21pims? Was fighting always part of his game or what?

Last edited:

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
He got five and a game for participating in a secondary fight after another fight had already started. I wouldn't consider him a guy that fights a lot.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
That looked like fun, good to see them stick up for each other & come to each other's aid. Good to see Robinson in there, would like to see a lot more of that out of him.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Small thread but wasnt sure where to find the answer. What the deal with puempel? He's leading all bsen forwards with 21pims? Was fighting always part of his game or what?

It's the Jared Cowen comedy hour.

Great! Love his game..he gets dirty and sticks up for his team mates. Good hands, great shot and can move. He's currently playing w/Karlsson and Kramer but he's been shifting around some.

25.gif

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
How is he doing anyways? I was disappointed that the Leafs didn't draft him, though Percy has been working out great.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Probably the prospect I'm most excited about after Prince and right before Ceci.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad