Waived: What's the deal with Dominik Kahun?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Unfortunately, we don't have takers for ZAR and the coaching staff seems to hate Kahun as much as they love the Zach-man.

Yeah that's the thing... I'd be more annoyed at the whole Kahun saga but the bottom line is the coach didn't like him and he was never really going to work here due to that.

So be mad at Sullivan, I guess. By all means.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
PlushFrailBactrian-small.gif

No love for the GOAT

Oh nobody loved Aleks more than me...never quite got above indifferent about Kahun, though.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

CascadiaPenguin

Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I'd rather have a covid test every day for a week than stay in Edmonton for a day.
As a neutral party, I'll have to say EDM is in infinitely superior hockey experience than the douchery that generally reigns in Canuckland, but I doubt you argue that. Other than that, and ignoring that one must be a gazillionaire to actually own decent, habitable real property in greater Vancouver, I agree with you.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
As a neutral party, I'll have to say EDM is in infinitely superior hockey experience than the douchery that generally reigns in Canuckland, but I doubt you argue that. Other than that, and ignoring that one must be a gazillionaire to actually own decent, habitable real property in greater Vancouver, I agree with you.
I would rather live in Banff.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->