What's the beef with Gabriel Landeskog?

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
I'll just quote myself from the PGT of the Oilers-Avs game.

"As a hockey lover it's really difficult not to like Landeskog. He's just a pure hockey player. Loved it when he skated up to O'Brien and gave him credit for standing up for him. And he didn't ***** about the check from Sutton either, just put some cotton up his nose to stop the bleeding and kept on playing."

Beauty of a player. Though we are pretty happy with RNH as well...

Btw, quoting yourself must be the height of arrogance.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I'll just quote myself from the PGT of the Oilers-Avs game.

"As a hockey lover it's really difficult not to like Landeskog. He's just a pure hockey player. Loved it when he skated up to O'Brien and gave him credit for standing up for him. And he didn't ***** about the check from Sutton either, just put some cotton up his nose to stop the bleeding and kept on playing."

Beauty of a player. Though we are pretty happy with RNH as well...

Btw, quoting yourself must be the height of arrogance.

He did that earlier this season too. He was caught by a huge hit and Ryan Wilson stepped in and fought for him.

Landy was the first guy there to congratulate him and thank him for stepping up.

I think it's going to either be him or Ryan O'Reilly named the next captain of the Avalanche and I LOVE it.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Landeskog is the perfect player in my mind, and he's a natural leader. He'll lead the Avs to a cup someday.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
I believe "Cy Young" in reference to hockey means a player who has far more goals than assists. I only remember that because it was mentioned when Svatos had like 13 goals and 1 assist during one year.

yes....the goal and assists relates to the win-loss record of a pitcher.

Kershaw

I really do hope Landeskog and RNH continue to play well. It's really fun looking back at the armchair scouts here automatically predicting them as busts/too small/3rd line grinder/etc.

Landeskog is like Mike Richards, I do think he has a better nose for the net to succeed. I say he does he have 40 goal potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->