What's happening with Kings Insider?

DeeMeck

Jan 19, 2008
I would be willing that at least ONE of those news outlets has made a Kings mistake on their newscast on purpose just for the attention it generates. Bad publicity better than no publicity.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I'm probably in the minority, but something about Hammond always got on my nerves. He was good at his job and I thoroughly enjoyed his posts, but something annoyed me about him.

Captain Mittens*

I'm probably in the minority, but something about Hammond always got on my nerves. He was good at his job and I thoroughly enjoyed his posts, but something annoyed me about him.

I think it was his nostrils

rich-hammond.jpg

His head was too big for his body.

Same as John Ireland

Ireland-John.jpg

They both have midget heads

blackthrone

May 2, 2012
I enjoyed Rich's commentary and I think he is as professional a journalist as there is in the business. With that said I think the whole kingsinsider premise should have died when he left. Why does this still need to be a held position? There are plenty of outlets out there that essentially provide the same info as Hammond did.

Captain Mittens*

I enjoyed Rich's commentary and I think he is as professional a journalist as there is in the business. With that said I think the whole kingsinsider premise should have died when he left. Why does this still need to be a held position? There are plenty of outlets out there that essentially provide the same info as Hammond did.

Believe it or not, a big part of it is web hits.

All of the league sites compete to see who has the most traffic to respective teams' messageboards, websites, etc. The Kings want people going there instead of the LA Times, TSN, etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->