What's Going On With The Canadiens' Goalies?

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Would you look at that, we lose 3 games and the sky is falling for her. Is she really criticizing the team for the Tampa Bay game? She can't even take a win either, these types of fans are annoying.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
What stupid timing for this article.

Memo to the writer: we won last game, so why are you publishing an open letter about what transpired before last game today?

Some people can't let go.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
What stupid timing for this article.

Memo to the writer: we won last game, so why are you publishing an open letter about what transpired before last game today?

Some people can't let go.

Seriously!

And maybe the writer should WATCH the games (although claims to). Where is the plea for a defense that doesn't suck balls? It's a good thing that article was written, otherwise the rest of us wouldn't have noticed that the last 3 games (and even the win at certain times on D) were pathetic. I didn't see a breakdown of what we're doing wrong in that article (you know, like the avg post in a thread here), just blaming it on the goalies.

Don't worry, Drama, we're going full force tonight (which should give you guys a chance to still make it, or are you mathematically out?)!

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Seriously!

And maybe the writer should WATCH the games (although claims to). Where is the plea for a defense that doesn't suck balls? It's a good thing that article was written, otherwise the rest of us wouldn't have noticed that the last 3 games (and even the win at certain times on D) were pathetic. I didn't see a breakdown of what we're doing wrong in that article (you know, like the avg post in a thread here), just blaming it on the goalies.

Don't worry, Drama, we're going full force tonight (which should give you guys a chance to still make it, or are you mathematically out?)!

Alot of people who watch hockey don't understand the sport and don't know how to jduge a good game from a bad game. I know alot of people who are like that, everything that counts are the stats...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Alot of people who watch hockey don't understand the sport and don't know how to jduge a good game from a bad game. I know alot of people who are like that, everything that counts are the stats...

Yeah, I hate that. Applies to all players, most of all goalies (as we've noticed with the Price detractors in particular even though their stats are cherrypicked).

No stats for the way a player, just, plays. There are indications based on stats, but really it's by knowing the game (the TEAM game) and watching carefully that one should judge.

I think Et le But should write an article on the sitee about how we better win cuz it's his birthday. There's more substance there. Then again, I don't want to reply to that article, cuz it seems like it was written by a child (like, literally) and if that's the case, then can't fault them.

Habtchum*

Being the #1 goalie for the Montreal Canadiens is the toughest job in NHL hockey !

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Apr 28, 2010
Lol why is this a thread? its a freakin' blog, NOT a news article. she might as well post/could've posted that here.

To answer the question, its just a bad stretch for the team especially the goalies. They still played well for the most part this season and still have a winning record.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Open letter to this fan:

Stop writing about the Montreal Canadiens.

Thank You

What is with these HFboards sponsors bringing us such ****** writing? This is the second on in as many weeks. We don't need some bi-polar fan opinion about the habs. If this person wants to discuss what they have seen, well they should have an account and have a discussion with us. Enough with posting articles, that I assume are written by someone with some knowledge of hockey, not just writing something for their English class that ends up on some blog.

Bring on articles with some constructive criticism, not just "Hey goalies, play better. Oh and a cup would be nice."

Whatever I guess...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad