Michael Russo: What's going on in the head of Wild's Konopka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
hahahaahahahaaaa! hope he has a rabbit cam and post pics from rabbit level.

geowild

Mostly Harmless
Jun 22, 2012
Western 'burbs
Also, the ZK28 wines are not too expensive. I wish they had an "order online"-button.

Well, it turns out that most of the rest of the US considers Canada a "foreign country", so that complicates things. Hope he gets Byerly's or someone like that to carry it local --I'd buy some.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Well, it turns out that most of the rest of the US considers Canada a "foreign country", so that complicates things. Hope he gets Byerly's or someone like that to carry it local --I'd buy some.

The article says that he's developing two new ones that are going to go on sale in the U.S.

I'd buy some.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
This is one of those signings that doesn't grab headlines but makes a bigger impact than some of the bigger free agent signings. Character and teamwork goes far. This is going to be an awesome signing.

geowild

Mostly Harmless
Jun 22, 2012
Western 'burbs
This is one of those signings that doesn't grab headlines but makes a bigger impact than some of the bigger free agent signings. Character and teamwork goes far. This is going to be an awesome signing.

I like that it is a two year deal. Russo speculated today in his online chat that this might mean that Kassian is now expendable for the right offer (preferably eastern conference!).

mplspug

Jun 11, 2012
Richfield
www.profishinglog.com
Move over Spurgeon, Kanopka is my new favorite player. I got to support a guy of Polish decent.

The question is, will Hoppy replace Rally Cat?
rallycat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad