Whatever Happened to Jeremy Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.am.ca

I remember reading something about this guy a year ago, so i looked him up on Hockeydb.com and noticed they only have stats for him for 2002-03 and after that there is nothing.

Where did he go? :dunno:

I.am.ca

umm..how about no. I don't know any hockey players other than the jackasses i played with from childhood.

I just happened to go through my newspaper clippings and behind one of them (for the Canucks pictures and etc) was a thing about Jackson when he played for the Giants. If i knew the guy wouldn't i know where the hell he was?

I only ask because he put up what 43pts in 36 games on the Giants and in the couple paragraphs i have of the clipping behind the picture it says he's highly touted so i wonder how a guy that is highly touted goes from that to playing in Lethbridge to disappearing.

:shakehead

I.am.ca

Also trying to remember the names of some college guys that there was a big rush about signing, some hobey baker winner and another was a finalist or something, just trying to figure out where some of these guys disappeared to.

I know some guys in canada go off and play in the CIS but some just go and disappear.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Jackson was a punk who alienated every teammate and coach he ever had. Rotten attitude, didn't care about anyone but himself. Talented, absolutely, but was a toxic presence to have on a team, especially one filled with young guys.

I.am.ca

Trying to remember which teams that were interested in signing those college guys, i think it was Anaheim, NYI, Vancouver and St.Louis...i am sure there were more teams but trying to figure out the names, stupid memory. I knew i shouldn't have played football, damn hits to the head.

I.am.ca

Kirk Pedersen said:
Jackson was a punk who alienated every teammate and coach he ever had. Rotten attitude, didn't care about anyone but himself. Talented, absolutely, but was a toxic presence to have on a team, especially one filled with young guys.

Oh, figures why he doesn't show up with the attitude you say he had he probably just finally gave it up.

Is there a list of guys i can find for hobey baker winners and finalists for each year?

ok this was Pejorative Slured, one of the guys i was thinking of was Steve Kariya amongst the 3 or 4 NCAA guys i am trying to figure out that left College to sign NHL contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:

I.am.ca

OK here we go:

Jeff Hamilton - just found out he plays for Hartford (AHL).

I don't know what Jacobv was saying that i know Jackson, but anyways this was one of the guys i was trying to remember amongst a few prospects. I thought some of these guys had a good shot to make the NHL someday. I thought Hamilton had a good chance.

Whats the word on him? Career AHL Forward?

BCCHL inactive

Kirk Pedersen said:

That's basically what I was going to say.

Great player, but his attitude is bad enough to cost him a career in any league.

Eldrick

Apr 23, 2004
I met Jackson when he was playing in the Viking Cup for the BCHL selects in 2000. You could tell his heart and head weren't exactly in the game. He was a good guy, but someone you'd have a good time partying with, but not playing on a hockey team with.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Reveille said:
http://www.howardjackson.net/jeremy.htm

Lolololol.

He's got some songs on there. HAH.

:lol

Man, that **** is terrible! What is this, 1987? My favorite part is the jack-ass in the back round of ''clickdemcuffs''( :lol ) trying to sound like Snoop. Ahhahaha! Something about Jeremy Jackson makes me severely doubt the fact that he knows anything about handcuffs. B. C. in da house biotch!!!

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
If his hip-hop career doesnt pan out he always has hockey to fall back on...or is it the other way around?...either way he's SOL

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Didn't he also have narcilepsy? I seem to recall he was on medication for it, and remember stories of him falling asleep in class at Michigan State.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
MS said:
Didn't he also have narcilepsy? I seem to recall he was on medication for it, and remember stories of him falling asleep in class at Michigan State.

who doesnt fall asleep in class one time or another?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Anybody that is friends with this kid must be pretty embarrassed right about now, am I right guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad