OT: Whatcha Playin? 4.0

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I’m still back on Rocket League I’m somehow a higher division than I was 3 years ago despite taking 3 years off and everyone else theoretically getting better during that time.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
My sister bought me animal crossing for my birthday. I’m 30 goddamn years old and I’m frantically fishing and collecting peaches to sell because I’m indebted to a f***ing raccoon and oh god send help I’m getting addicted.

Well. Doesn't this sound like an educational game fit to prepare the kids for the real life.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You guys did notice that Epic Games is offering GTA V for free?

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I played the hell out of the Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (2016). This version of Lara Croft is my new favorite murder psycho with the heart in the right place.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
EhKrneZXcAoVnzN

Took some time, but finally has the Seattle Mariners won the World Series! (Had four finals losses before this)

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
EhKrneZXcAoVnzN

Took some time, but finally has the Seattle Mariners won the World Series! (Had four finals losses before this)
Well, 30 more years to a championship sucks, but sounds like we get some playoff appearances before then. How much longer do I have to live through the postseason drought wise visitor from the future?

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
Well, 30 more years to a championship sucks, but sounds like we get some playoff appearances before then. How much longer do I have to live through the postseason drought wise visitor from the future?

Not so long, got to the playoffs in 2021 with a 84-78 record (won against Red Sox in Wild Card, then lost to the Angels 3-1 in the Division Series). The good players were Mitch Haniger, Evan White and the big signing in the off-season, Marcell Ozuna.

Reactions: A Star is Burns

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Since March I've been playing Disney Sorcerer's Arena on my phone. One of those loot box, character battle games like Marvel Strike Force or Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, but with the Disney universe. Fun as hell, and if any of you are into that type of thing and start playing, let me know as I'm the leader of a pretty "late game" club.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Football Manager 20. Currently 2nd in the beginning of December 2025 and I am trying to unseat the Liverpool juggernaut with Leicester City. We are currently three points behind. So far we've managed to win the Europa Conference League, Europa League, Community Shield, and FA Cup.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
So I'm playing Among Us with my international group of friends from Discord and it's a lot of fun. And not just because I'm really good at it.

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad